A guy follows his wife with a drone to catch her cheating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Damn, I just watched the video...dude went absolutely ballistic. A drone. Technology z3zrULC

I felt sorry for him.

How does he conclude that she's having an affair from that video? You can't even see anything, she's only getting in a car.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I thought worldstarhiphop would die at some point but with a trump presidency they might get a network contract with Netflix or some shit now

Monogamy is not the natural state of humans and most women do not have an internal moral code that guides their behaviour (and neither do a lot of men tbh, but there are more principled men than there are women). Put those two facts together and you have a recipe for disaster. The only thing than can dissuade most women from cheating, not all (as nothing will stop some women just like some unscrupulous men), is following a patriarchal religion, having strong patriarchal men in the family and living in a community where women who cheat are socially shamed.

Women in the western world aren't bigger s than women in the East, it's just that the religious, familial and social restraints on their sexuality have been removed thanks to the decline of Christianity, the dearth of patriarchal white men and the removal of social taboos on the sexual adventures of women thanks to feminism and the triumph of the left over the right in the culture wars.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I would tend to agree that monogamy isn't the "natural" state of affairs (esp with our enhanced lifetimes), but one we have favored due the boons of greater societal stability and to appease our inherently jealous natures, but women are not as inclined towards cheating as men are, though not by much, so the argument that we have no internal compass relative to men is a bankrupt one, and categorically false.

The unfortunate truth of it is, the lady would've cheated regardless of living in the East or West, only difference is she would've been more covert about it than she was here (getting into a car at the entrance of a public business, of all things!). I have personally heard of/observed the ninja level cheating of married women when visiting family abroad.

but women are not as inclined towards cheating as men are, though not by much, so the argument that we have no internal compass relative to men is a bankrupt one, and categorically false.

The unfortunate truth of it is, the lady would've cheated regardless of living in the East or West, only difference is she would've been more covert about it than she was here (getting into a car at the entrance of a public business, of all things!).

The research disagrees with you.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/pulse/w...ogamous-relationships-over-lack-sexual-368900

http://www.yourtango.com/201172881/women-more-likely-cheat-men-heres-why

http://nextshark.com/tinder-30-percent-of-users-married-women-cheat/

As for her cheating in the East as well, you're essentially agreeing with my point that women are not guided by internal moral principles, but rather by fear of consequences (hell, fear of fathers/brothers, social shame etc.). So yes, this women would still cheat in the East, if not devoutly religious, if she could get away with it, but knowing how serious the consequences are she may have thought very hard about taking the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.