A lesson in why Twitter users are idiots

come on guys
there is incels and femcels in every community
we aint even the worst ones on twitter
it's just the small amount in our community speak the most and loud on twitter which catches everyone attention . :comeon:
i bet there isnt more then 100 somali incels and femcels on twitter its just the same ones who is speaking for years
Lets be honest,some of these incels are the result of other communities on our tip non stop,some are just bored trolls and some are undiagnosed people who need treatment instead of wifi.With that username you’re throwing stones in a glass house.🤣

He is completely somali keep coping he are black fyi are u the guy did u just create a account just to deny it😂😂😂
Thanks for confirming my suspension that he is not infact a Somali 🤣,cope,seethe and repeat negroid. Always the Bantu mixed ones forcing their blackness onto us,love yourself and congoid origins,unlettered dabodhilif 🤣🤣. Also stick to whatever language you speak because your English is incoherent asf.

Thanks for confirming my suspension that he is not infact a Somali 🤣,cope,seethe and repeat negroid. Always the Bantu mixed ones forcing their blackness onto us,love yourself and congoid origins,unlettered dabodhilif 🤣🤣. Also stick to whatever language you speak because your English is incoherent asf.
Look somali incel the dude is somali do you have to be so ashamed, the guy must hate how he looks next time stop attacking somali women u freak incel

Look somali incel the dude is somali do you have to be so ashamed, the guy must hate how he looks next time stop attacking somali women u freak incel
1•I’m not sure who tf you’re adressing in that manner and labeling a “freak” and an “incel” while being the textbook definition of those words you subhuman piece of sh•+.
•The guy isn’t Somali,idc what he claims or he has been raised as,Idc nor did i ask what you think “he hates” or doesn’t,you werido.
• When did I attack a Somali woman?you intellectually disabled werido. Stop quoting me you creep,you’re an utter werido.

1•I’m not sure who tf you’re adressing in that manner and labeling a “freak” and an “incel” while being the textbook definition of those words you subhuman piece of sh•+.
•The guy isn’t Somali,idc what he claims or he has been raised as,Idc nor did i ask what you think “he hates” or doesn’t,you werido.
• When did I attack a Somali woman?you intellectually disabled werido. Stop quoting me you creep,you’re an utter werido.
The guy is Somali and its the weirdo who has embarrassed the somali ethncity by being racist to fellow blacks, I'm blocking you stop following me around like a dog bastaryahow. I'm starting to think you are this Somali incel who just made a new account. Freaking werido talking about somali women 24/7 on twitter

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You are way too open, imagine someone comes upto you and says are you periplus from somalispot, I would malfunction from the shame:damn:
If someone came up to me and said you are qeelbax from somalispot, I would self destruct
Tired Mondays GIF by MOODMAN

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Now the white supremacists are tweeting about it. I'm suspecting some of them are larping.

I hate that girl he quoted. Balaayo she’s so annoying always attacking muslims and hijabis but wants to “black brother” ajnabi. She acts like an athiest troll from tumblr in 2012

I hate that girl he quoted. Balaayo she’s so annoying always attacking muslims and hijabis but wants to “black brother” ajnabi. She acts like an athiest troll from tumblr in 2012
That gabar is dumb. She threw away islam and adopted a western SJW looool. I feel bad for her tbh she’ll always be angry and ever have a peace of mind and heart

Trending

Latest posts