A MESSAGE TO OUR CANADIAN FORUM MEMBERS ( I am not responsible 4 any depression after watching this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

@Duchess look outside your window and then look back at this video then look outside your home then look back at this video :chrisfreshhah:
:drakelaugh::pachah1::russ:

Nothing to brag about. You bought your trip using $300 worth of Air Miles Rewards Miles. The only time you're spending any money is to subsidize your meals that you paid with Groupon

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
adeer menace, is that you speaking?:ohhh:
didn't you sound like a 40-year-old fob in that bbq video :hmm:

I'm a chameleon but what matters is that I am old and senile. Voice can be deceptive. I urge you to treat me as an older statesman :cosbyhmm:

Btw! If I'm a fob ( not that there's something wrong with that, fobs in America are actually doing way better than Canadian born and bread Somalis) then how do I write about matters that would be preposterous to a fob :drakelaugh::mjlol:

I do have an accent when I speak Somali for such a longtime and I do because I'm around Somalis a lot of the time but when I speak English ( like I have been cause I'm with this special person :mjpls::mjpls: I lose a whole lot of it)

Last edited:
I'm a chameleon but what matters is that I am old and senile. Voice can be deceptive. I urge you to treat me as an older statesman :cosbyhmm:

Btw! If I'm a fob ( not that there's something wrong with that, fobs in America are actually doing way better than Canadian born and bread Somalis) then how do I write about matters that would be preposterous to a fob :drakelaugh::mjlol:

I do have an accent when I speak Somali for such a longtime and I do because I'm around Somalis a lot of the time but when I speak English ( like I have been cause I'm with this special person :mjpls::mjpls: I lose a whole lot of it)
can't do that, you accidently exposed yourself. i can't call you 'adeer' anymore either. its too respecful.

you might be crazy but you are not old-man crazy.:fantasia2:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:ohreally:
saas miyaa,
hadaanan haaskaaga u sheegin. if you have a wife that is:notsureif:
she will find out about your 'special person' soon.:sass1:
He has wives in Ohio, Canada and Minnesota. Depends which one you're going to tell, the Ohio wife is in her early 20s, she only puts up with him because of the passport, the Minnesota wife is in her late 20s, works as an interpreter and the Canadian wife is a single mother who's older than him couple of years, who considers him to be her cub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts