A Moroccan woman responds to Somali men traveling to Morocco to find a wife.

Not shocked! Canadian Somalis, like other Somalis aren't really practicing Muslims.
Hear me out, I think as much as 90% of Somalis are cultural muslims, even those back home.

They pray, wear hijab(for women), take the children to dugsi and that's where it stops.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somali people are only conservative in name, we dont practice conservatism outside of virtue signaling.
Congrats you just takfir an entire ethnic group.

GemState

36/21
VIP
"Morocco MEN are Revenging and attacking their women."

"A Moroccan woman responds to Somali men traveling to Morocco to find a wife."

"RISE IN GENDER WARS"

20240120_134407.jpg

20240120_134411.jpg

Relationships with Madows only get hate because they beef with somalis in the west. Especially with Caribbean and west Africans in the UK. Relationships with them just look borderline coonish to some somalis.

Muslim majority ethnicities seem to be a safe zone to date/marry. So like Arabs and south Asians.

Only reason whites don't get hate is cause most of the time the ones that interact with somalis are either miskeen or really f*ck with somali culture. Like the sam of Somalia variants.

Wallahi Sam of Somalia is GOATED, good guy that genuinely loves Somali culture, I propose we start a clan in his name to honour him, house of Sam (Samir), Darood of course :samwelcome:

bohom

Here to chill
@Al Adnani
Leave Islam then if you can't accept white converts, simple. This religion is not for you.

The gaals and the basement dwelling racists are two sides of the same coin. Both of you are extreme in one way or the other. Both groups also cause destruction and division between the genders. One group are radical feminists the other group are racist incels, you both feed off each other's energy.

@Al Adnani
Leave Islam then if you can't accept white converts, simple. This religion is not for you.

The gaals and the basement dwelling racists are two sides of the same coin. Both of you are extreme in one way or the other. Both groups also cause destruction and division between the genders. One group are radical feminists the other group are racist incels, you both feed off each other's energy.
Who said I dont accept white reverts you fool. I love reverts, what I dont love is naming clans after them. Your whole tangent was pointless foolish guy

Not just specific to you, but a sentiment I see thats shared frequently here. That other guy @Chase was clearly making a joke and people took it seriously.
Next time dont address me with allegations of this nature. Imagine I accused you of murder and then said “not specific to you, but a sentiment I see frequently here”

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She's Probably gaal or a cultural Muslim.

I've met a somali guy that has done the same with his Ajnabi gf. A lot of us have become westernized sophisticate.

Somalis living with their long term ajnabi partners isn't really shocking anymore. This is how people court each other in the west.
They must be the liberal Somali woman with the loose colourful garbasaars. You know Toronto/Ottawa has many of them.

Wallahi it's true.

What gabsar wearing habo/eedo is reading Simone de Beauvoir and helping their daughter play house with an ajnabi man?
Ice Cube Lol GIF

Even the most liberal-minded habo cares about the opinions of those in her inner circle, and cohabitation goes against not just religious but social norms among Somalis. Even in highly liberal societies, marriage is favourable to cohabitation. Cohabiting is also more common among those with less education/SES and those from less traditional cultural backgrounds.

Need I remind you that premarital cohabitation results in higher marital dissolution than direct marriage?
  • There is less stability/commitment,
  • less social support,
  • greater individualism,
  • higher rates of domestic abuse,
  • less financial integration,
  • and more willingness to find a new partner with fewer costs to cohabitors.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
What gabsar wearing habo/eedo is reading Simone de Beauvoir and helping their daughter play house with an ajnabi man?
Ice Cube Lol GIF

Even the most liberal-minded habo cares about the opinions of those in her inner circle, and cohabitation goes against not just religious but social norms among Somalis. Even in highly liberal societies, marriage is favourable to cohabitation. Cohabiting is also more common among those with less education/SES and those from less traditional cultural backgrounds.

Need I remind you that premarital cohabitation results in higher marital dissolution than direct marriage?
  • There is less stability, commitment,
  • less social support,
  • greater individualism,
  • higher rates of domestic abuse,
  • less financial integration
  • and more willingness to find a new partner with fewer costs to cohabitors.
"Even in highly liberal societies, marriage is favourable to cohabitation. Cohabiting is also more common among those with less education/SES and those from less traditional cultural backgrounds"

We are in North America though. Most gaal couples in the north america live together for awhile before getting married

Somali ex muslims are literally doing the same thing. They move out of their family homes and just find partners the western way. It's not just Somali ex Muslims doing this either. Most ex Muslims in the west operate the same.