A new biggest shopping mall in Somalia to be built in Xamarweyne

Jungle

VIP
Murusade bought it. Directly from the mouth of the Salebaan elder that used to run this building.

He is the low iq mooryaan leader I mentioned by name in the squatter thread thats your source

Cismaan beenoos waa cawaan wax magarato he and his people raped and pillaged xamarweyne to baraawe since 1991 and salebaan had dc of xamarweyne till 2016 and waaberi till 2022. These are districts mainly inhabited by minorities and iskaabulo from all regions of Somalia

Honestly some renovation and cleaning up that could be a good school or library and it fits in xamar weyna I don't see any reason to destroy this beautiful building for a mall they can buy anywhere else in the city.
Tbf the building fits in with xamarweyne. The fact that its white might have something to do with it lol

What these businessmen have put forward doesn't look appealing considering the surroundings but this is somalia and it is what it is. The govt definitely is able to find a few million to renovate or beg the international community like they do but here we are

He is the low iq mooryaan leader I mentioned by name in the squatter thread thats your source

Cismaan beenoos waa cawaan wax magarato he and his people raped and pillaged xamarweyne to baraawe since 1991 and salebaan had dc of xamarweyne till 2016 and waaberi till 2022. These are districts mainly inhabited by minorities and iskaabulo from all regions of Somalia
Say Mashallah brother. You heard it directly from the moriyaan that used to tax the people complaining that a “Karanle” man bought the whole dhul. This was literally 2 months ago. You even see Ismaili Gooni standing there yesterday. His presence alone is enough proof that its Murusade owned. The guy is always the main shareholder by default. His wealthy like that.

HSM is working closely with rich businesssmen. Money talks in this world especially in Somalia. All the former government lands are/will be signed off by HSM to wealthy businessmen who in turn will create jobs for the locals and make the place usefull

Tbf the building fits in with xamarweyne. The fact that its white might have something to do with it lol

What these businessmen have put forward doesn't look appealing considering the surroundings but this is somalia and it is what it is. The govt definitely is able to find a few million to renovate or beg the international community like they do but here we are
vilalta-arquitectura-lideta-mercato-shopping-mall-addis-ababa-ethiopia-12-26-2016
If Addis can do this we surely can.

Bro do u realy believe gvt can sucesful run a mall given the coruption🤣🤣

Jungle

VIP
Bro do u realy believe gvt can sucesful run a mall given the coruption🤣🤣
Maya murusade aa kaabe ka ahaay of course the business community itself renovated it many times or else it would not look like that as the building has been standing since the mid 80s. Banaadir tax it and own it.

The company went into a partnership with Banaadir not FGS. Banaadir has many contracts with entities from turkish companies down to rubbish collection companies. This is no different.

You say yourself it was a successful fgs owned mall yet they've decided to knock it down and you want to tell me murusade bought it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maya murusade aa kaabe ka ahaay of course the business community itself renovated it many times or else it would not look like that as the building has been standing since the mid 80s. Banaadir tax it and own it.

The company went into a partnership with Banaadir not FGS. Banaadir has many contracts with entities from turkish companies down to rubbish collection companies. This is no different.

You say yourself it was a successful fgs owned mall yet they've decided to knock it down and you want to tell me murusade bought it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your sounding hella jealous 😂

Everyone and his mother knows that this was build by Barre’s government. Today the government sold it to Ismaciil Gooni (Murusade) & Cabdikareem Cali gabeeyle (waceysla business man).

It’s literally in the Facebook video I posted above that was released today. Time stamp 3:40 onwards 👇

Post in thread 'A new biggest shopping mall in Somalia to be built in Xamarweyne'
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...to-be-built-in-xamarweyne.167896/post-4061520

Jungle

VIP
Your sounding hella jealous 😂

Everyone and his mother knows that this was build by Barre’s government. Today the government sold it to Ismaciil Gooni (Murusade) & Cabdikareem Cali gabeeyle (waceysla business man).

It’s literally in the Facebook video I posted above that was released today. Time stamp 3:40 onwards 👇

Post in thread 'A new biggest shopping mall in Somalia to be built in Xamarweyne'
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...to-be-built-in-xamarweyne.167896/post-4061520
Dowlad waa dowlad eboow whether it is munafaq afweyne or Hassan Sheikh Mahmoud makes no difference.

We are going in circles yes those people may have invested here but they definitely do not own it outright or even majority stakeholders sxb whats so hard to understand

What empty space do those districts have to build something the size of this? Unless the locals are pushed out? At least here it a existing building and no one in xamar minds
That is true. Bit irrelevant but Shangaani needs serious development. It is lagging behind the rest of xamar. Only district where you commonly see abandoned buildings that are bullet ridden.

Dowlad waa dowlad eboow whether it is munafaq afweyne or Hassan Sheikh Mahmoud makes no difference.

We are going in circles yes those people may have invested here but they definitely do not own it outright or even majority stakeholders sxb whats so hard to understand

AEROSOM had the FGS involved. The gov is working closely with these tycoons. Even the aviation minister attended when the ribbon was being cut. Main shareholder is Gooni but gov is involved regardless. Same with this mall. This is gov dhul at the airport we are on about 👇 😂

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Today the government sold it to Ismaciil Gooni (Murusade) & Cabdikareem Cali gabeeyle (waceysla business man).
You keep shifting the goalposts, first, it was karanle, today it's murusade and waceysla, what will it be tomorrow?
If you listened closely to madaale's deputy you would know that the land wasn't sold but rather that xamar's municipality is partnering with businessmen to build this mall and will be a shareholder in the project.

You keep shifting the goalposts, first, it was karanle, today it's murusade and waceysla, what will it be tomorrow?
If you listened closely to madaale's deputy you would know that the land wasn't sold but rather that xamar's municipality is partnering with businessmen to build this mall and will be a shareholder in the project.
Karanle is the grandfather of Murusade 😂They are the same just like Waceysla and Abgaal. Basically every Murusade is a Karanle but not every Karanle is a Murusade.

I only came to know that a Waceysla is also involved just now. I could have hid this additional information but as you can see I’m all about facts and nothing more.

The Gov is working closely with wealthy businessmen.

Banaadir gas terminals inauguration had the president attend yet the main shareholders is Ismaiil Gooni. 👇 Villa Somalia page 😂

Last edited:

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Karanle is the grandfather of Murusade 😂They are the same just like Waceysla and Abgaal. Basically every Murusade is a Karanle but not every Karanle is a Murusade.
I get the whole clan set and subset thing you're describing but what I meant is that you keep changing positions as you make discoveries instead of making sure your facts are straight in the first place 😂
I only came to know that a Waceysla is also involved just no. I could have hid this additional information but as you can see I’m all about facts and nothing more.

The Gov is working closely with wealthy businessmen.

Banaadir gas terminals inauguration had the president attend yet the main shareholders is Gooni. 👇 Villa Somalia page 😂

There are more shareholders involved than you think that I know of that aren't from either of the clans you mentioned😉

Trending

Latest posts