A Somali girls that's obsessed with Korean band boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

So this popped up in my suggestion box. WTF home girl likes them Korean men.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
They got to my little sister:mjcry:
She can tell difference between them the only I thing I see is small eyes muthfucks jumping around:mjcry:

Somali gilrs thirsting over Surgery enhanced Indho Yars.... So What else is new?
14bruyb.png

:dead:

These korean "men" are stealing all our girls Something must be done before they turn the dhoocil into korean shrimp dick worshipper fgts :pacspit:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
It's clear that gabadha wey buktaa, as in madaxa

i wanted to get gifts for my sisters that are into this stuff but i cant tell all the actors/artists apart in korean universe

they tried explaining it a few times but it's really confusing :xgoltwn:

Guys instead of being jelly get off your asses, dress better, tune up, get educated and you might have a fighting chance with the hot commodity that is the Somali girl. Otherwise stf.

So telling you to do better for yourself is telling you to be gay. Let me let you in on a secret most Somali girls don't go for the pretty boys of the band. The go for the hot well dressed band members. This is also why the Korean wave is so big, each band has one guy to fill the niche.

S

SOMACOON

Somalis girls are attracted to anything on the internet.
If there was a band made of dogs, they'd be falling head over heels with the lead.

S

SOMACOON

Asian women are running away from their men, and Somali sisters are in search of these men lol

Status
Not open for further replies.