A Somali girls that's obsessed with Korean band boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IntensiveCareUnit

tumblr_nhm8m6co7J1s4eyujo1_400.gif
:oh6b81q::oh6b81q::oh6b81q::oh6b81q::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

real music

don't compare you and me :z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SOMACOON

I think the fetish has a lot to do with men of lighter skin complexion

S

SOMACOON

be honest thats more likely to be an Ashy Abdi

not
2pm_taecyeon_abs.jpg
60% of the Asian women in the U.S. marry out, and search for Caucasians. This is the women. I'm taking stats and using them as evidence to back my claim. Finding random pics of, "Asian celebrities" and calling the average Farax's ashy ain't gonna change the reality on Earth. It's already been proven.

S

SOMACOON

Any women would be attracted to a man who's fit in shape and good looking.
I was addressing Asian man in specific, i can sit here and post pics of Latinas. But I'd rather lay with them.

S

SOMACOON

These pics popping up at work making me look suspect/
You females goin get a niggah in trouble.
The f*ck you viewing ayaa ka dhacday

So telling you to do better for yourself is telling you to be gay. Let me let you in on a secret most Somali girls don't go for the pretty boys of the band. The go for the hot well dressed band members. This is also why the Korean wave is so big, each band has one guy to fill the niche.
Fill the niche? Is that what you young whipper-snappers call it now? obamadatazz

Edit: God im so immature

B

bilan M

Who r these somalis girls listening to indeer yaarad music? U mean ones back home? cuz they obessesed with bollywood awell..i think its becuase they dobt watch much western tv.

S

SOMACOON

Xalimo with cajiin on her dirac wants hulk the body builder to nail her, and she can't even move one booty cheek lol
Imagine if Somali men were on the same boat in search of modern women, half naked, jiggly butts.
"Can you twerk?" No
"Can you shout daddy?" No
"Cow girl?" What?
"What can you do?"
"I can lay there..."
"Eye contact?' Nope

REALLY?
polls_dumb_Neanderthal_4137_949540_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Xalimo with cajiin on her dirac wants hulk the body builder to nail her, and she can't even move one booty cheek lol
Imagine if Somali men were on the same boat in search of modern women, half naked, jiggly butts.
"Can you twerk?" No
"Can you shout daddy?" No
"Cow girl?" What?
"What can you do?"
"I can lay there..."
"Eye contact?' Nope

REALLY?
polls_dumb_Neanderthal_4137_949540_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

But walaal I can do all dat and bring home the oodkac. I am just trying to motivate you and help you play catch up.

e4f2e46230e06736bde4c9e50ec07935.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.