A Somali guy slammed a Somali girl on the ground, gave her seizure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You came to the wrong forum friend 90% of people on this site are attention seekers Somali image means little to them as long as they feel important the #1 culprit for this is the site owner/mod @AbdiJohnson :manny:
hahahaha, I still have hope for people.

let's hope we can outweigh the negatives with some useful insight into how we can progress our people. Who know's, maybe the person with the right answers for our country could be reading this forum right at this minute. Some kid in Idaho or western europe with no somali friends. Anything is possible.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
hahahaha, I still have hope for people.

let's hope we can outweigh the negatives with some useful insight into how we can progress our people. Who know's, maybe the person with the right answers for our country could be reading this forum right at this minute. Some kid in Idaho or western europe with no somali friends. Anything is possible.
You should see them they will come out with every name to insult the so called group they claim to come from but if they catch you saying anything negative about Ethiopia they'll fight you to death:drakelaugh:
Is almost as if the site is made up of none Somali pretending to be somalis:russ:

You should see them they will come out with every name to insult the so called group they claim to come from but if they catch you saying anything negative about Ethiopia they'll fight you to death:drakelaugh:
Is almost as if the site is made up of none Somali pretending to be somalis:russ:

Even the Ethiopians themselves don't defend their country like those so called Somalis defend it here.

I've actually skimmed through a few threads, and i'm absolutely certain that there are Ethiopians/Kenyans and eve south sudanese on this website. You can spot them by the usual "let's fragment every sub-sub-sub-sub into their own sovereign nation ass mentality." Or the classic, Somalis are doomed failed state (which is highly inaccurate if you understand geo-politics.)

Trolling, is actually an aspect of military strategy called Cyber-warefare. Ethiopians, as other nations, have hundreds of dedicated young soldiers that ONLY engage in forums to:
1. Change negative public perception about their country, i.e Israel.

2. To demoralise and fragment, the social cohesiveness of the enemy civilian population, in order to create apathy and a feeling of
"f*ck it, our country and people are useless," which than backfires on the gov through hostile civilian populations such as the arab-spring.

Cyber-warfare leads to colour revolution, which leads arab-spring, which than leads to regime change.

So always scrutinize the angle that the poster is coming from. Very repetitive patterns of behaviour, because negativity never changes, it always stays negative.

I've actually skimmed through a few threads, and i'm absolutely certain that there are Ethiopians/Kenyans and eve south sudanese on this website. You can spot them by the usual "let's fragment every sub-sub-sub-sub into their own sovereign nation ass mentality." Or the classic, Somalis are doomed failed state (which is highly inaccurate if you understand geo-politics.)

Trolling, is actually an aspect of military strategy called Cyber-warefare. Ethiopians, as other nations, have hundreds of dedicated young soldiers that ONLY engage in forums to:

2. To demoralise and fragment, the social cohesiveness of the enemy civilian population, in order to create apathy and a feeling of
"f*ck it, our country and people are useless," which than backfires on the gov through hostile civilian populations such as the arab-spring.

Cyber-warfare leads to colour revolution, which leads arab-spring, which than leads to regime change.

So always scrutinize the angle that the poster is coming from. Very repetitive patterns of behaviour, because negativity never changes, it always stays negative.

I said the same here about the Ethiopians government agents who monitor the forums, we have them here on Sspot.

VixR

Veritas

This is a stretch.

Somalis are inherently divisive. The only time unity is had is against an outside force, the sad irony of that being that you're either fighting amongst yourselves or against another force, leaving no room for peace and true growth and development.

I'm pretty sure the very active, shit-stirring users on here are Somali.

Instead of devising tales of make-believe negative cyber Ethiopian/Kenyan entities, the problem should addressed honestly lol.

This is a stretch.

Somalis are inherently divisive. The only time unity is had is against an outside force, the sad irony of that being that you're either fighting amongst yourselves or against another force, leaving no room for peace and true growth and development.

Instead of devising tales of make-believe negative cyber Ethiopian/Kenyan entities, the problem should addressed honestly lol.

You are embarrassing yourself with this level of ignorance. Blaming your own people who went from the most powerful country in Africa, to the 2nd poorest nation within 20 years, show's that you know not, what you speak of.

First of all, "make-believe cyber entities."

http://www.tcdailyplanet.net/ethiopian-bombs-land-cell-phone-minnesota/

http://allafrica.com/stories/201604190771.html

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/ethiopia-allegedly-used-spyware-against-us-based-journalists-again

This one is from the University of Toronto
https://citizenlab.org/2014/02/hacking-team-targeting-ethiopian-journalists/

From the mouth of the Habashi themselves

http://ecadforum.com/2015/04/03/eth...dia-and-threat-it-imposes-to-our-coexistence/

The f*ck you talking about. "Make-believe" kulaha. Naa go and read a bit instead of just blaming your people for everything.

I've only been a member for two days now and I'm already fed up with these self-hating Somalis.

I can perfectly understand if you don't know something, but when you blame our people based on nothing but your own opinion, that's a problem, that's called smearing. I would love to hear it if you have something constructive to say, even if it's critical. Just back it up.

The reasons why are country has been purposefully destroyed

imf-shock-therapy-destruction-of-the-somali-state-part-1-jpg.7705

imf-shock-therapy-destruction-of-the-somali-state-part-2-png.7706

imf-shock-therapy-destruction-of-the-somali-state-part-3-png.7707

imf-shock-therapy-destruction-of-the-somali-state-part-4-jpg.7708

As for our people being "divisive."

Reasons for Black hawk down. U.S forces killed almost 200 Sultans and elders who gathered to broker peace in Xamar, across ALL QABILS.

No natural succession that we are accustomed to when handing over an elder/sultan leadership position is what created the qabyalaad.

From the New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/books/99/03/14/reviews/990314.14finnegt.html

"The hunt for Aidid was a fiasco. In July helicopters under United Nations command fired high-explosive TOW missiles into a house where a meeting of Habr Gidr clan elders was being held. There were 250 casualties, including 54 dead, according to the International Committee of the Red Cross. Four Western journalists who rushed to the scene were also killed, by a furious mob. ''The journalists' deaths focused worldwide anger on the Somalis,'' Bowden writes, ''but in Mogadishu the shock and outrage was over the surprise attack.'' This was not the only massacre perpetrated from the air. Aidid, defiant and uncaptured, became a folk hero, and the United Nations, particularly its helicopters, became widely hated in Mogadishu."

From the Wall Street Journal

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2002/02/hawk-f19.html

"
Even before October 3 the US military were casually brutal about the number of dead and injured among the Somalis, whom they referred to contemptuously as “Sammys” or “Skinnies.” They regularly lobbed mortar shells into the city from the UN compound. They hit hospitals and homes killing an unknown number of civilians. No attempt was even made to count the number of casualties when troops opened fire on crowds.

The single action that did more than any other to cement Somali hostility and to unite the different clan factions in Mogadishu against the Americans was the massacre of a meeting of Habr Gedir clan elders on July 12, 1993. They had convened their meeting to discuss peace proposals Admiral Howe had put to them the previous day. Cobra gunships armed with TOW missiles and 20 mm cannons attacked the house, with ground troops finishing off the wounded."

From this above, to this---> http://www.globalresearch.ca/ethiopia-has-become-an-anglo-american-proxy-in-the-horn-of-africa/4446

Yes, many selfish, greedy and disastrous mistakes have been made by Somali politicians, but as young people, we have the power in our hands. We outnumber old Somali people 70/30%. We are more educated than them. This not about being divisive or even qabyalaad.

I firmly believe that it's a matter of old against the old and feeble. Every region is run by old people. Old people who used to work with one another during Siad's days.

We have the power to change things for the better. The day everyone holds their OWN elders and sultans accountable and demands that they deal with other clans from a place of love and progression rather than from a place of SCARECITY, combined with job creation, that's the day we'll have peace

I love our people, whatever they are and where ever they are. All of our ancestors played a part, in us being here today and we may not have much, but my god do we have a lot of things to be proud of that others can't even compare to. Look at how we support our own people across continents with no state institutions to back us up!
That can only happen through thousands of years worth of weaving complex support systems and social fabrics.

Our problems stems from Scarecity, not qabyalaad.

And don't finish an already lacking statement with "lol," you won't be taking seriously.

Now I still love you as a fellow Somali, and mean no disrespect. If you're hasbashi or Kenyan, enjoy the financial cumbling+social anarchy that awaits you within the next year. I have my xaalwo (f*ck popcorn) and Shaani ready.

@Cadmus Welcome - we need more sensible posters like you.

Thank you Bud, I just want to do my part.

Narrative (after stamping out corruption back home,) is the most important thing for us right now, all across the world, because how we see ourselves and how we are seen internationally, affects everything from young people marrying out, to other nations not caring if 500 of us sink to the bottom of the ocean. Or even the amount of foreign direct investment that we can attract to all our regions.

There's so much information about why we are in this position scattered across the world, but cadaanka only peddle stories that make us look bad when we actually do better than many other people, pound for pound situation-wise.

Species mind pattern:
I have yet to see the level of astronomical humanity and empathy that we have for our people, in other nations. Most of us young people choose careers and life paths based on what value we can have in rebuilding our nation someday, nursing, medical sciences, politics, science related subjects such as engineering and bio-engineering.

Most individual Somalis, young as well as older, actually operate as single units within a large whole that make up our ethnicity, to do things for the survival of their people, even if those career choices seem selfish at first.

Thats why we have to support one another at all cost, because at the end of the day, a family only has itself, and that's what we are, a slightly dis-functional family, but the most loving family in the world.

We were the top nation 2-3 decades ago, sending aid to Qatar and Oman, helping to liberate 7+ African countries (same countries that are backstabbing us,) and we'll get back to our rightful and genetic position, only by supporting one another. If you win, we ALL win.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I have yet to see the level of astronomical humanity and empathy that we have for our people, in other nations.

I would say this isn't all that fair as we do have societies that fiercely defend and care for their own besides us. I can't say we're unique in this aspect, just part of a minority.

We do still have clan struggles after all.

But other than that I agree to an extent. Who we cooperate with and how we are seen internationally are of utmost importance.

I would say this isn't all that fair as we do have societies that fiercely defend and care for their own besides us. I can't say we're unique in this aspect, just part of a minority.

We do still have clan struggles after all.

But other than that I agree to an extent. Who we cooperate with and how we are seen internationally are of utmost importance.

I didn't say they didn't.

No, not as much as us, pound for pound considering that we don't have public institutions back home, international banks etc.

We're still under embargoes after god damn embargoes, yet we still send more from the US back home than countries such as Egypt, and only $1 billion less than India.

We have no institutional support systems abroad. Every single Somali deposits their money witth a non-somali bank as far as I know. The closest thing we have are local qabil organisations (which need to improve and co-operate across qabil lines in order to multiply our power as a people)

That statement was mostly from a point of my own personal perspectives having lived in many countries and know many different types of people.

So yes, I stand by what I said. I have NEVER, EVER in my entire life seen other ethnicities with as much love for their own people. (I also have other insights into this from sociology.)

VixR

Veritas
@Cadmus While all that is interesting and will take some looking into (I still haven't read all of it), it wasn't in contention and veered way off-topic.

I took issue with your pinning of typical user qabilist, territorial, etc, shit-stirring on here as "non-Somali". That, to me, is absurd. What is the likelihood, do u think, that we have amongst us Kenyan/Ethiopian elements in such a small population of users saying all that's being said? And if the likelihood is high in your opinion, it would help you point them out so that we are aware.
I've only been a member for two days now and I'm already fed up with these self-hating Somalis.
This has more merit than what you were implying earlier. My point is, let us not create leprechaun entities without proof.

@Cadmus While all that is interesting and will take some looking into (I still haven't read all of it), it wasn't in contention and veered way off-topic.

I took issue with your pinning of typical user qabilist, territorial, etc, shit-stirring on here as "non-Somali". That, to me, is absurd. What is the likelihood, do u think, that we have amongst us Kenyan/Ethiopian elements in such a small population of users saying all that's being said? And if the likelihood is high in your opinion, it would help you point them out so that we are aware.
This has more merit than what you were implying earlier. My point is, let us not create leprechaun entities without proof.

I touched a raw nerve without a doubt. You have a stake with the Ethio-Kenyans and I don't know what it is, but an interest in defending them you have. Maybe one of your parents should have made a wiser choice......

I'm going to settle this once and for all, for all to see.

1. Everyone on this forum know's, that someone smeared Somalis with an absolutely abhorrent video, which turned out to be the whitest of white America.

2. I called it out, straight no chaser, to your amasement. Someone counted on total apathy from us Somalis.

3. You are willing to smear our people, yet you are DEFENDING Ethio-Kenyans against me, someone who called you out to stand up for our name....

Your logic is this: Ethio-Kenyans would NEVER send agents to conduct psychological operations against Somali forums, of which there are only what, 2?, but they would send agents from Ethiopia all the way to MN.

Such venom, a burning desire to see Somalis fail in this comment of yours

"Somalis are inherently divisive. The only time unity is had is against an outside force, the sad irony of that being that you're either fighting amongst yourselves or against another force, leaving no room for peace and true growth and development.

Instead of devising tales of make-believe negative cyber Ethiopian/Kenyan entities, the problem should addressed honestly lol
."

You are well versed in language patterns, thats very clear to see by observing this response, plus the one i'm replying to. It leads me to no other conclusion than this:

If you are Somali, you sympathise with our wannabe colonisers.

But, I don't think you are. You are clearly scared that the entire Sunni world is coming to take your raw meat club sandwhich. Thank you or you adopted people for building the Grand Renaissance Dam, you gave us Somalis the greatest gift we could have ever hoped for.

If you're Kenyan, I, and my people will be enjoying the precedings of your next election with snacks and drinks.

Namaste.

VixR

Veritas
I touched a raw nerve without a doubt. You have a stake with the Ethio-Kenyans and I don't know what it is, but an interest in defending them you have. Maybe one of your parents should have made a wiser choice......

I'm going to settle this once and for all, for all to see.

1. Everyone on this forum know's, that someone smeared Somalis with an absolutely abhorrent video, which turned out to be the whitest of white America.

2. I called it out, straight no chaser, to your amasement. Someone counted on total apathy from us Somalis.

3. You are willing to smear our people, yet you are DEFENDING Ethio-Kenyans against me, someone who called you out to stand up for our name....

Your logic is this: Ethio-Kenyans would NEVER send agents to conduct psychological operations against Somali forums, of which there are only what, 2?, but they would send agents from Ethiopia all the way to MN.

Such venom, a burning desire to see Somalis fail in this comment of yours

"Somalis are inherently divisive. The only time unity is had is against an outside force, the sad irony of that being that you're either fighting amongst yourselves or against another force, leaving no room for peace and true growth and development.

Instead of devising tales of make-believe negative cyber Ethiopian/Kenyan entities, the problem should addressed honestly lol
."

You are well versed in language patterns, thats very clear to see by observing this response, plus the one i'm replying to. It leads me to no other conclusion than this:

If you are Somali, you sympathise with our wannabe colonisers.

But, I don't think you are. You are clearly scared that the entire Sunni world is coming to take your raw meat club sandwhich. Thank you or you adopted people for building the Grand Renaissance Dam, you gave us Somalis the greatest gift we could have ever hoped for.

If you're Kenyan, I, and my people will be enjoying the precedings of your next election with snacks and drinks.

Namaste.
:mjlol:

:dead::deadosama::deadrose::dead1::deadmanny::deadpeter:

@Cadmus these hoes ain't worth your time. Shes your run of the mill atheistic self-hating 17 year old girl.

She'll call Muslims violent terrorists one second then the next say you can't blame the Atheistic Communists killing of 100 million people on Atheists and Atheism:pachah1::bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.