A very dark day for somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
A grandmother and her six grand children were slaughtered and set on fire by hawiye genocidal terrorists. These blood hungry people have ignored centuries of Somali conventions regarding not harming the elderly, children, women. But then again they are aren't Somali.

their denial

silence from the mooryans as usual. fat doofar dahir alasow is eating his caloolay in silence yet if a non hutu farts he makes a video

I urge all Somali to fund the dir people of south Somalia to save themselves from genocide. I am going to start collecting money so they can have a fighting chance.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ina lillah waa ina illahay rajicuun.

Hyena dir Ma tahay miise banu shiekh Isaac?

Somaliida maxey ku maahmaahan labaadi qof oo haq daro ku heshiya haqaa bey isku dagaalan boowe.

Night

Issa Warrior
disgusting mooryan, how on earth, can you burn down innocent women and children, this is sick,

Last edited:

Hubble

VIP
Its not Al Shabaab. The police chiefs of Somalia haveexplained that Al Shabaab isn't always the cause but other criminals hide behind them knowing that they'll escape if Shabaab are blamed. This is either AMISOM or clan violence over farming land.

"Executive Director-National Peace Institute,Democracy and Human rights of Somalia" :westbrookwtf:

No surprise why there is no peace or justice when moryaan like this defend his cousins. It was clan motivated killings by the squatters from Galmudug.

Its not Al Shabaab. The police chiefs of Somalia haveexplained that Al Shabaab isn't always the cause but other criminals hide behind them knowing that they'll escape if Shabaab are blamed. This is either AMISOM or clan violence over farming land.

Excatly one of my relative told about journalist and his wife who were killed In Mogadishu it was not al habaab but the second wife got jealous and wanted the wife out of the way. Unfortunately the husband was in the car at time of "accident"

waraabe

Your superior
Khat is helluva drug :chrisfreshhah:

Do you know the leader of Alkabab is an Idoor from Idooria?

First of all, al kabaab didn't commit this act but it was hutu malitia

Secondly al kabab had one leader who was from isaaq but the one before he was hutu, the one after him is Darod

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
First of all, al kabaab didn't commit this act but it was hutu malitia

Secondly al kabab had one leader who was from isaaq but the one before he was hutu, the one after him is Darod

Khat is helluva drug ....its starting to cloud your judgement mr idoor :lolbron:

Most of the suicide bombers in Xamar have been idoors, financed by the Idoorian gov.

Anways AUN the victims.

waraabe

Your superior

No amison in that region I think. I heard so many stories from Mogadishu were people kill others and blame al shabab. it is prevalent in the business community

waraabe

Your superior
Khat is helluva drug ....its starting to cloud your judgement mr idoor :lolbron:

Most of the suicide bombers in Xamar have been idoors, financed by the Idoorian gov.

Anways AUN the victims.

Nobody believes your lies anymore. Hutu has zero credibility.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Crocodile tears used to take shots at Hawiye . Bimaal got this sxb they can handle their affairs and have been doing it since it started

Remember when beesha Idoor were about get massacred and Bimaal helped them.

Beesha Idoor only has crocodile tears.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
disgusting mooryan, how on earth, can you burn down innocent women and children, this is sick,

i feel sorry for my southern kin, they should try to escape to the north,

Lol No running these are the niggas that fought the Italians while other clans were scratching their booty and they destroyed the Gabroon dynasty. They lost thousand men but put up a fight.

notabili-indigeni-bimaal+dir+1938%5B1%5D.jpg

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Nobody believes your lies anymore. Hutu has zero credibility.

My idoor friend, years of Khat abuse has made you vulnerable and paranoid. Your bi-polar-ism and the fact that Idooria isn't getting "ictriaf" has driven to bitterness and insanity. :pachah1:
Nevertheless we are willingness to finance your recovery :westbrookswag:

Night

Issa Warrior
Lol No running these are the niggas that fought the Italians while other clans were scratching their booty and they destroyed the Gabroon dynasty. They lost thousand men but put up a fight.

notabili-indigeni-bimaal+dir+1938%5B1%5D.jpg

damm, i hope they wipe the floor wth the hutus!!

Hubble

VIP
Excatly one of my relative told about journalist and his wife who were killed In Mogadishu it was not al habaab but the second wife got jealous and wanted the wife out of the way. Unfortunately the husband was in the car at time of "accident"

I always knew Xanafi didn't kill her, he didn't seem to know her but ge was the perfect fit because dhaadhaan buu ahaa who did anything for money. A lot of khaat dealers and business people are being killed and they frame Al Shabaab for it. First wives are deadly I didn't know second wives were like that too damn

Status
Not open for further replies.