A very dark day for somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Typical Xoolo Somalis.

6 kids and their grandmother have been burnt alive. Stop with this clan nonsense. Atleast in this topic. Fear Allah swt.

Hubble

VIP
No amison in that region I think. I heard so many stories from Mogadishu were people kill others and blame al shabab. it is prevalent in the business community

There are AMISOM in that region, just the other day they executed an 80 year old grandmother and her 9 year old granddaughter not far away. AMISOM also killed an entire family start to finish in the same region. I think it's AMISOM yet again.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Too bad they weren't there to save your xafajo ass when my subclan was karbashing you
Those were innocent people killed. We don't cry we move on, but karma is a now your cousins are dying in the Mediterranean Sea trying to tahriib from that region you boast every day about. Aaaah karma is sweet.

Those were innocent people killed. We don't cry we move on, but karma is a now your cousins are dying in the Mediterranean Sea trying to tahriib from that region you boast every day about. Aaaah karma is sweet.

Yeah and your cousins in Borama must be living the live picking xafajo of their eyes. Go make maps on windows paint claiming oromo lands trying to prove to us all you are not the langaab you are.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Yeah and your cousins in Borama must be living the live picking xafajo of their eyes. Go make maps on windows paint claiming oromo lands trying to prove to us all you are not the langaab you are.

I didn't know proto-Yibir + an 8 century Arab sex tourist descendants had a say on who's laangab or who's not :sheed::camby:

waraabe

Your superior
Crocodile tears used to take shots at Hawiye . Bimaal got this sxb they can handle their affairs and have been doing it since it started

Remember when beesha Idoor were about get massacred and Bimaal helped them.

Beesha Idoor only has crocodile tears.
Kkk no one helped isaaq, we fought our wars and taught you langaabs a lesson.

waraabe

Your superior
My idoor friend, years of Khat abuse has made you vulnerable and paranoid. Your bi-polar-ism and the fact that Idooria isn't getting "ictriaf" has driven to bitterness and insanity. :pachah1:
Nevertheless we are willingness to finance your recovery :westbrookswag:

Kkk
I font want this to turn to qabiil title for tat so don't

I didn't know proto-Yibir + an 8 century Arab sex tourist descendants had a say on who's laangab or who's not :sheed::camby:

Your people are literally the lowest of lowest filthy mooryans with the daqan of bantus. When you are not doing niiko for amisom troops you are killing grandmothers and their kids. You only hear about these type of killings being done by your red eyed cousins.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Your people are literally the lowest of lowest filthy mooryans with the daqan of bantus. When you are not doing niiko for amisom troops you are killing grandmothers and their kids. You only hear about these type of killings being done by your red eyed cousins.

proto-Yibiri + an 8 century Arab sex tourist descendants ....nuff said :hemad::heh:

Hubble

VIP
I don't know.

If I was alive and 15 years old in 1988 I would definitely be in snm tho.

Which leads me to ask, why do you have animosity for clans who aren't near your deegaan or causing you any trouble? Why say those things in this of all threads?

waraabe

Your superior
Which leads me to ask, why do you have animosity for clans who aren't near your deegaan or causing you any trouble? Why say those things in this of all threads?

So I shouldn't speak out against the evil hawiye is committing because they don't live near me. That is ridiculous, if isaaq was doing the same I would expect all somali to speak out.

Isaaq moved on to be honest from what happened 30 years ago, that is why you see them not really beefing jebarti these days

Status
Not open for further replies.