A very dark day for somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
So I shouldn't speak out against the evil hawiye is committing because they don't live near me. That is ridiculous, if isaaq was doing the same I would expect all somali to speak out.

Isaaq moved on to be honest from what happened 30 years ago, that is why you see them not really beefing jebarti these days

I don't think you're genuinely outraged or you'd respect the dead.by not contributing to the idiotic comments. You don't know who did it so such pray and leave please.

waraabe

Your superior
I don't think you're genuinely outraged or you'd respect the dead.by not contributing to the idiotic comments. You don't know who did it so such pray and leave please.

Lots of assumptions based on emotions rather then evidence. I criticize my qabiil a lot

Hubble

VIP
Lots of assumptions based on emotions rather then evidence. I criticize my qabiil a lot

I only meant to say let's all allow the dead to rest in piece. We should not throw around things like qabiil when maybe AMISOM killed them.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I only meant to say let's all allow the dead to rest in piece. We should not throw around things like qabiil when maybe AMISOM killed them.

Please stop making excuses for your fellow clansmen! This was Hawiye act, don't blame Amisom.

This is has Bantu written all over it, your people have evolved into being what they really were! Soon they'll take up machetes on each other.

May the innocent lives Rip

Status
Not open for further replies.