How accurate is this description?

• Lies

• 100% True

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Among other things, he claimed the descendants of the Prophet, the Sharif's, were huge pimps who made most of their money during the Hajj.

Also claimed the Arabs all practiced mut'ah (temporary) marriages like the Shia.
None of that is shocking or unbelievable :cosbyhmm:

VixR

Veritas
So when do you plan on mud wrestling with another naked Somali woman like your ancestors

:camby:
Naked, bush, hate-sex mud wrestling :ahh: What the heck else was there to life in those times? After that, nomad some more, race a camel, invent the saylic dance on your free time. It's a wrap.

You really disappointed me with the "other shocking things" claim. After an excerpt like the one in the OP, this nigga brings up ummah-wide mutah marriage and hajj pimping like that's shocking. I want a refund kkkk.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Yo, you read it? :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Shit sounds interesting even if it's fiction

Unfortunately all I can find are snippets but the guy was a religious zealot that saw vice and prostitution everywhere. He claimed the people of Soqotra were so lazy their old women were stronger than the men.

:dead:

Huge hater

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Naked, bush, hate-sex mud wrestling :ahh: What the heck else was there to life in those times? After that, nomad some more, race a camel, invent the saylic dance on your free time. It's a wrap.

You really disappointed me with the "other shocking things" claim. After an excerpt like the one in the OP, this nigga brings up ummah-wide mutah marriage and hajj pimping like that's shocking. I want a refund kkkk.

He claims he saw this in Aden.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Naked, bush hate-sex mud wrestling :ahh: What the heck else was there to life in those times? After that, nomad some more, race a camel, invent the saylic dance on your free time. It's a wrap.

You really disappointed me with the "other shocking things" claim. After an excerpt like the one in the OP, this nigga brings up ummah-wife mutah and hajj pimping like that's shocking. I want a refund kkkk.
Little knowledge is dangerous those things are associated with shia in Somalia we don't practise that Sunni ba nahay go ask hooyo iyo aabo naaya surely out of anything one would respect the womb that bore you what does hooyo make of your inferiority complex & extreme self loathing?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@VixR My minds eye tells me due to your isms humanism & atheism just to name a few your family has disowned you hence your contempt for anything Somali.

VixR

Veritas
Little knowledge is dangerous those things are associated with shia in Somalia we don't practise that Sunni ba nahay go ask hooyo iyo aabo naaya surely out of anything one would respect the womb that bore you what does hooyo make of your inferiority complex & extreme self loathing?
:drakelaugh:

I'm like Switzerland, my dear. Neutral.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR My minds eye tells me due to your isms humanism & atheism just to name a few your family has disowned you hence your contempt for anything Somali.
Why would you say that? This is nothing to get in your feelings about, it's accuracy may be challenged, but its nothing to fret about. Texts like this aren't typically masturbatory, in the sense they praise the subjects. You lack objectivity.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:drakelaugh:

I'm like Switzerland, my dear. Neutral.
Naa Switzerland ka sheegaysid waas I would take you to Somalia & have you do the dhanto in no time. You simply can't be neutral on certain things like brother Malcolm little said I don't believe in any form of unjustified extremism! But when a man is exercising extremism -- a human being is exercising extremism -- in defense of liberty for human beings it's no vice, and when one is moderate in the pursuit of justice for human beings I say he is a sinner.

Naftan waa ku jano tagee lahaa wecelka oo dhegaha cascas:fittytousand:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why would you say that? This is nothing to get in your feelings about, it's accuracy may be challenged, but its nothing to fret about, texts like this aren't typically masturbatory, in the sense they praise the subjects. You lack objectivity.
You lack a soul:susp:

VixR

Veritas
You lack a soul:susp:
You're too caught up
Naa Switzerland ka sheegaysid waas I would take you to Somalia & have you do the dhanto in no time. You simply can't be neutral on certain things like brother Malcolm little said I don't believe in any form of unjustified extremism! But when a man is exercising extremism -- a human being is exercising extremism -- in defense of liberty for human beings it's no vice, and when one is moderate in the pursuit of justice for human beings I say he is a sinner.

Naftan waa ku jano tagee lahaa wecelka oo dhegaha cascas:fittytousand:
Malcolm Little was wrong :icon lol:

The dude is a Persian, not Arab, they were known to hate each other. It's 13th century he wrote it, again no one referred to us as Somali's back then, Ibn Battuta from the same era who wrote the best piece referred to us as Berbers, a guy much more distinguished then this unknown dude and knew us better

Keep in mind no writer from the outside referred to us as Somalis, also to note, this work is a translation and not the original, someone may have just forged this or miss translated, I need to see the original Arabic writing to come to a conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts