How accurate is this description?

• Lies

• 100% True

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I hope I gave you your first disrespectful report.
:dabcasar:

Knowing Abdi Johnson he'll laugh and keep it pushing.
:bell:
This is OP's efforts countering

"
tumblr_n5hbwzUzJ01soc18mo1_500.gif
" eFarah bashing and miscellaneous items:icon lol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You're too caught up

Malcolm Little was wrong :icon lol:
You have become too desensitised almost waxa gaaloda yirahdan synthetic with no soul:williamswtf:

Shii turned my stomach that's some vile shit, but all in all today has been a good day Alhamdulillah ee ii baashaal dhadkada dhegayso

VixR

Veritas
You have become too desensitised almost waxa gaaloda yirahdan synthetic with no soul:williamswtf:

Shii turned my stomach that's some vile shit, but all in all today has been a good day Alhamdulillah ee ii baashaal dhadkada dhegayso
My reaction was :ohhh::ohreally::patrice::ohno:

*rereads*

And then it hit me like a wave:
:cryinglaughsmiley:

And then I went looking for a PDF to no avail to see what other intrigue lay in the pages of a book with a passage such as that in those PC times where people didn't speak so plainly in relation to sex. I was more stunned by the plain speech than what was being described runtii.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Insomnia dumarka meeshan ku jiro Maxa weeye inay habaaran inkar qaboha dumarka wuu bahdhilay
My reaction was :ohhh::ohreally::patrice::ohno:

*rereads*

And then it hit me like a wave:
:cryinglaughsmiley:

And then I went looking for a PDF to no avail to see what other intrigue lay in the pages of a book with a passage such as that in those PC times where people didn't speak so plainly in relation to sex. I was more stunned by the plain speech than what was being described runtii.
:mugshotman: @Bahal la hadle bradar adiga iis aff garan madaamaa aa tihiin gaalo waa billahi towfiq bradar.

The dude is a Persian, not Arab, they were known to hate each other. It's 13th century he wrote it, again no one referred to us as Somali's back then, Ibn Battuta from the same era who wrote the best piece referred to us as Berbers, a guy much more distinguished then this unknown dude and knew us better

Keep in mind no writer from the outside referred to us as Somalis, also to note, this work is a translation and not the original, someone may have just forged this or miss translated, I need to see the original Arabic writing to come to a conclusion.

@NAF

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
kkkkkkkkkkk I always laugh reading this shit, but only thing going through my mind is which qabiil it couldve been

YaYe

Yaaa Yeee
May Allah stitch a permanent itch on any that comes for our queen. Somewhere their fingers can't reach to scratch. Nacalaa he couldn't get somali girl so he writes bullocks about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts