'Aborting my Baby because of Trump'

Status
Not open for further replies.
AbortingTrump.PNG

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why do liberals staunchly defend each other's chimp outs? They're not good friends to each other :susp:

Also I'm assuming this is a joke. A sick, depraved one at that.

I would have immediately dismissed this as being as fake news as CNN but then I realized she is of the far left and it can't possibly be fake.

The far left have more abortions than they change their bedsheets.

waraabe

Your superior
I would have immediately dismissed this as being as fake news as CNN but then I realized she is of the far left and it can't possibly be fake.

The far left have more abortions than they change their bedsheets.

You are one confuse bush monkey. A sexual who hates the party of s :faysalwtf:

You are one confuse bush monkey. A sexual who hates the party of s :faysalwtf:

Extra footage of good footage.

"Oh be politically correct. The whole world knows what's happening in Minnesota.... but you know it better than anybody.... everyone is reading about the disaster taking place in Minnesota. You don't have the right to talk about it... the large numbers of Somali refugees who come into your state, without your knowledge, with your support or approval. "

:francis:

VixR

Veritas
:dead:

She wanted to abort it anyway. Points that she found a way to infiltrate blind Trump hate as a way to trade support for side eye.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:dead:

She wanted to abort it anyway. Points that she found a way to infiltrate blind Trump hate as a way to trade support for side eye.
Some vacuous reasoning if you ask me, what has the inauguration got to do with it.

VixR

Veritas
Some vacuous reasoning if you ask me, what has the inauguration got to do with it.
Self-justification for a shaky resolve. You'd be surprised the sort of things ppl tell themselves to get them through whatever. One way to do it is to make it bigger than yourself. It's not about you anymore...it's something bigger: x,y, and z.

VixR

Veritas
That's as crazy as someone who's anti-marijuana using the fact that Hitler was born on 4/20 as an argument.
No, it's linkable. If you believe Trump is the antichrist of everything u stand for, and that the world is going to shit.

There are ppl in this country who think something major is about to happen, that that impulsive idiot being the commander in chief and leader of one of most powerful countries in the world is going to harken some sort of catastrophe.

Status
Not open for further replies.