About diigir

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Knowthyself do you know what dhaango is though?

jordandmn_zps83833827.png
It is daango. Not dhaango sxb.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It is used in the deep south(Gedo and the two jubbas). Daango is more of a central/hamar area. Salool is for the waqooyis.
Yeah, I'm more familiar with daango though I've heard qaloon be thrown around here and there whereas I rarely hear people use 'salool'.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Maskiinta doesn't know what she is missing out on, cambuulo(red beans) iyo bun(roasted coffe beans) is the Magnum Opus of somali cuisine.
:lawd:
The daango(popcorn) is of course optional.
bun+iyo+cambuulo+iyo+daango+saliid+macsaro.jpg

What the f*ck! :dead:

Popcorn and coffee beans with digir :dead::dead::dead:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I despise most vegetables on principle, but digir/cambuulo is possibly the absolute worst. I have to vacate the premises whenever someone is cooking up digir.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I despise most vegetables on principle, but digir/cambuulo is possibly the absolute worst. I have to vacate the premises whenever someone is cooking up digir.
Are you 5 years old? What kind of grown up person despises vegtables?
:what1:
Don't you know you're missing out on all the needed nutritions by not eating vegetables. This is the type of talk I expect to hear from my little cousins and not a grown man, ceeb waaye walal wax laa isku faana ma'aha.
:ohlord:
@Bahal take this on your way to the supermarket and buy yourself some salad.
5387819325_98f0c86215_o.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Are you 5 years old? What kind of grown up person despises vegtables?
:what1:
Don't you know you're missing out on all the needed nutritions by not eating vegetables. This is the type of talk I expect to hear from my little cousins and not a grown man, ceeb waaye walal wax laa isku faana ma'aha.
:ohlord:
@Bahal take this on your way to the supermarket and buy yourself some salad.
5387819325_98f0c86215_o.gif

kkkkkkkk I know I need to start eating vegetables but goddamn are they disgusting.

I'm pretty sure my phobia started when I was a kid, I have a very vivid memory of staying over with cousins and my aunt cooking up some disgusting medley of onions and brocolli

:susp:

After that day I swore off that shit for good

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
kkkkkkkk I know I need to start eating vegetables but goddamn are they disgusting.

I'm pretty sure my phobia started when I was a kid, I have a very vivid memory of staying over with cousins and my aunt cooking up some disgusting medley of onions and brocolli

:susp:

After that day I swore off that shit for good
Nah sxb, there are plenty of good ways to cook your vegetables. It all comes down to how it's prepared really, some vegetables are better when uncooked and some are better when boiled. You can try doing something I started a few months back and have one vegetarian day a week, it's a good way to acquaintance oneself with some really good vegetable dishes.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Nah sxb, there are plenty of good ways to cook your vegetables. It all comes down to how it's prepared really, some vegetables are better when uncooked and some are better when boiled. You can try doing something I started a few months back and have one vegetarian day a week, it's a good way to acquaintance oneself with some really good vegetable dishes.

That's actually not a bad idea.

I usually can only tolerate uncooked spinach and eat it with a saxan of bariis or something, but cooked veggies

:idontlike::idontlike::idontlike:

Gotta man up though we ain't getting any younger, I'm probably missing most essential vitamins and minerals with my "diet" of junk food and processed shite

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
As much as I hate vegetables, I can't stand with you on this BattLefieLd :ivers:

Now this is one thing I will never, ever, ever compromise on.

If I could, I would ban any type of legume from Somalia.

Is there anything worse than walking into a crib where niggas done baked digir or even worse cambuulo

:susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp:

I was forced to eat it once at a Mexican restaurant because I mistakenly ordered it and didn't want to look like a , one of the most embarrassing days of my life wallahi. Imagine trying to hold a conversation while visibly gagging every spoonful

:bell:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That's actually not a bad idea.

I usually can only tolerate uncooked spinach and eat it with a saxan of bariis or something, but cooked veggies

:idontlike::idontlike::idontlike:

Gotta man up though we ain't getting any younger, I'm probably missing most essential vitamins and minerals with my "diet" of junk food and processed shite
Quit that shit walaal before it kills you, don't go ham and try pretending you're chef Ramsey or some shit but slowly but surely try learning new dishes and see what you like until you have enough of a culinary knowledge and a variety of dishes that are good and within budget.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Quit that shit walaal before it kills you, don't go ham and try pretending you're chef Ramsey or some shit but slowly but surely try learning new dishes and see what you like until you have enough of a culinary knowledge and a variety of dishes that are good and within budget.

I think the solution to my awful diet is to just get married :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts