About diigir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
If I could, I would ban any type of legume from Somalia.
:manny: There'd be a kacaan if you banned it just saying.

I was forced to eat it once at a Mexican restaurant because I mistakenly ordered it and didn't want to look like a , one of the most embarrassing days of my life wallahi. Imagine trying to hold a conversation while visibly gagging every spoonful
Forget that mate, ever been to Thai restaurant with a group of people that don't know you're sensitive af' to spicy food? Wallahi my eyes teared up as they placed the plate of lava on the table. My body temperature sky rocketed from each bite, I had to throw the towel in and buy some caano.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:manny: There'd be a kacaan if you banned it just saying.

:ooh:

Thanks for the advice Jaalle Reer Akhiraad

Forget that mate, ever been to Thai restaurant with a group of people that don't know you're sensitive af' to spicy food? Wallahi my eyes teared up as they placed the plate of lava on the table. My body temperature sky rocketed from each bite, I had to throw the towel in and buy some caano.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

I always politely turn down any invitations to ethnic restaurants, I like to stick to what I know lest I find myself in your situation.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
This thread about beans is still going? WTH! This website is something else I tell you.:mjlol:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
LOOOL someone made an Cambuulo chocolate cake:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

https://bakersbalance.wordpress.com/tag/chocolate-banana-cake/

Cocoa and Adzuki Bean Cake – Makes two little 3″ x 5″ loaves or 24 – 2″cupcakes

1 1/2 cups of cooked adzuki or black beans, or use canned

2 ripe bananas

3 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted and slightly cooled

1/2 cup cocoa

1/4 cup ground almonds

2 pinches of sea salt

3 tablespoons agave

3 eggs

l1060488.jpg

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:mjlol: I've heard people blame the civil war on khat, but this one is new.
If only Siyaad Barre had banned cambuulo and qat we wouldn't have had a civil war. Ban cambuulo, bring back booli qaran.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
If only Siyaad Barre had banned cambuulo and qat we wouldn't have a civil war. Ban cambuulo, bring back booli qaran.
:siilaanyolaugh:
Imagine the 'Super-Hawiyes' you could create if you combined cambuulo and qat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending