Absolute qashin behaviour

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It's not that deep. There's a police officer right below her and he didn't bother getting her down. She might just be a well-known crazy Bantu lady in the neighborhood who does funny and weird shit. Every neighborhood has got their weirdo.

Can someone find a pic/gif of that Arab lady who was bellydancing on a streetlight pole during a protest? They share a common energy lol
It is an accepted dance in some part in Xamar. Even men do it.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Ummad yaab badan
1609088078578.png

Qashin Dance. It is horrible and wrong to do it, at least in public
I was also anti-niiko until I saw a video of a large group of people (men and women) in what appeared to be a small town in the south, dancing niiko (and some other weird cultural dance) and drumming turbaans. They seemed to be having so much fun. Pure happiness in the faces of grown women and men.

It's harmless. At least less harmful than other, bigger problems we've got in Somalia.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I was also anti-niiko until I saw a video of a large group of people (men and women) in what appeared to be a small town in the south, dancing niiko (and some other weird cultural dance) and drumming turbaans. They seemed to be having so much fun. Pure happiness in the faces of grown women and men.

It's harmless. At least less harmful than other, bigger problems we've got in Somalia.
SHAMELESS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.