Absolute qashin behaviour

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
we humans have shared culture for all of our existence there is no one that has a pure culture
So, would you go with me to dance with me neighbors dead relative?
1609092411503.png

Or wanna see the other Indian neighbor while she throwing a new baby in an attempt to get some luck ? (Yes some Indians have culture of throwing babies to get luck, but hey, humans share cultures, right)

So, would you go with me to dance with me neighbors dead relative?
View attachment 161683

Or wanna see the other Indian neighbor while she throwing a new baby in an attempt to get some luck ? (Yes some Indians have culture of throwing babies to get luck, but hey, humans share cultures, right)
so you don't believe that we humans share cultures right? so is every group of people isolated from the rest of the human population? listen here we humans share religions, cultures, food, cloths.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
so you don't believe that we humans share cultures right? so is every group of people isolated from the rest of the human population? listen here we humans share religions, cultures, food, cloths.
Good cultures and costumes got into other cultures, but this is dhaqan xumo, wasn't part of our culture and will not be.

Trending

Latest posts