Afro-iranian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
u5xm8.jpg

Afro-iranian.

This article upset me when they said "Somali were part of Slave", which is not true.

How skinnies can't be a slave while they even can't carry 20lbs. Lol

SOURCE: http://www.middleeasteye.net/in-dep...y-iran-970665328#block-disqus-disqus-comments

Last edited:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Their ancestors were brought as slaves to Iran. I hope they have established communities and are being treated well in that country.

waraabe

Your superior
Eeydoor first people slavered by British. You people bought by British and send them with ship to South Africa. Search your history on Google. Bastard

Get out my topic. I didn't invite you to be here.

The naked people being killed in South Africa are darod tho :mjlol:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
This is going to be end of your life. How dare you talk about my father.

Walaahi you pay a price for that.
Ignore this child like stupid invalid hyena hybrid. This animal perfectly suits who he is in reality nothing but a cackling bore. Get out of here fool !

waraabe

Your superior
Ignore this child like stupid invalid hyena hybrid. This animal perfectly suits who he is in reality nothing but a cackling bore. Get out of here fool !

He actually started this by saying he will f*ck my mother (comment has been deleted by his friend @AbdiJohnson now)

Next time please don't talk about me

Nabeel786

Southie pride

He is full of shit. He follow me all over. And when you flame him, he run to Adm8n and mod. Waa laga roone

I stop I insult people, but he puts me same level as him.

Thanks for your concern walal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending