Ajnabi woman thirsting over Farax

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
His 100% Somali, I've seen men that look like him in the north, indoyaar eyes are kinda rare though, he looks like different variation of my younger brother, I dub it the Geeljire indoyaar phenotype.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
His 100% Somali, I've seen men that look like him in the north, indoyaar eyes are kinda rare though, he looks like different variation of my younger brother.

He’s eyes doesn’t come off too slanted. A bit but not too much. And some Somalis shares a similar version of slanted eyes as his.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
He could also be Afar or Eritrean.

Eritrean looks more like us than Ethiopians. Ethios shares similar genetics roots with Semites.

I’ve surrounded myself with Eritreans and they sometimes can pass more like us than Ethiopians. Some Eritreans that I surrounded myself treats me as one of them. True story.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
He could also be Afar or Eritrean.
Afars are just Somali-Lite. And they're only like 3 million in the world. 😂😂 eris also look like Somalis but some of them do not from my experience. Got an eritrean Tigrayna friend I confused for being Somali for months until he told me

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Eritrean looks more like us than Ethiopians. Ethios shares similar genetics roots with Semites.

I’ve surrounded myself with Eritreans and they sometimes can pass more like us than Ethiopians. Some Eritreans that I surrounded myself treats me as one of them. True story.
There a footballer called Isaak who plays for Newcastle, I always assumed he was Somali until a few years ago.

1724340441418.png

Afars are just Somali-Lite. And they're only like 3 million in the world. 😂😂 eris also look like Somalis but some of them do not from my experience. Got an eritrean Tigrayna friend I confused for being Somali for months until he told me
I'm not surprised, I saw one that looked like the spitting image of my father in Djibouti, he spoke good Somali.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
There a footballer called Isaak who plays for Newcastle, I always assumed he was Somali until a few years ago.

View attachment 339872

I'm not surprised, I saw one that looked like the spitting image of my father in Djibouti, he spoke good Somali.
Yeah wouldn't be surprised if many Eritreans went across thr border to Djibouti.

Trending

Latest posts