Alberta and the fobs that live here like animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just came out of a 2 bedroom apartment today that was inhabited by 11 fobs.

Yes 11 fobs. You read that right.

Nairobi fobs. What's wrong with these animals? They want to pay $100 each for rent. They don't give a damn about hygiene or privacy. This is what they were used to in Eastleigh

Of course they don't work so they want the rest of their unemployment insurance or welfare to pay for their car insurance and garaabo.

I couldn't believe it. I counted a grand total of 11 airbeds and mattresses throughout the apartment. I did a triple count in my head. There was no room to walk.

I was surprised they were able to fit in a couch and TV in their mini slum.

:wtf:

Can't stand that hellhole of a place called Alberta. The place is gutter with trashy Fobs running loose everywhere.

Q

Queen Carawelo

What were you doing in a house full of fobs? Do you chew AJ?

I was with a fob and he said go come with him upstairs for a few minutes.

11 people. I'm still in a state of shock

Q

Queen Carawelo

Why do you have fobs as acquaintances?

I'm not trying to come as mean but why would someone in their right mind hang out with fobs? The only fobs I tolerate are old people. They make me laugh and that's about it.

They come to me for advice on how to integrate so I help them. Well, that's what it seems to me. I helped this fob prepare for his citizenship test.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Why do you have fobs as acquaintances?

I'm not trying to come as mean but why would someone in their right mind hang out with fobs? The only fobs I tolerate are old people. They make me laugh and that's about it.
Like we would wanna hang out with you. :camby:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Fobs da real Somalis if you ain't fuckin wit dem you prolly ain't fuckin wit Somali culture

:camby:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Fobs da real Somalis if you ain't fuckin wit dem you prolly ain't fuckin wit Somali culture

:camby:
Fobs don't have culture, they got body odor, no fashion sense and no manners.

I'm the Somali culture.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Of course they want to hang out with me, I'm a fun person, I got an expensive taste. Who wouldn't want to hang out with me.
Obviously me since you don't think I'm worthy of being chilled with.:mjlol:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Obviously me since you don't think I'm worthy of being chilled with.:mjlol:
Shut up. I'm talking about fobs.

Wait you're not a fob right.

jayzyikes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.