Alberta and the fobs that live here like animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Air Jalam dude isn't that the nigga who used to stalk girls on Facebook then post their pics on slife. You talking about salmon love eew the cad cad fag? What about the swedish hommie navigation navi, he had grammar issue but nonetheless he was my cyber husband.

Man slife was the shit.

P.s I just remember we used to have one atheist dude amatour something like that @Idol used to teach him lesson like nobody else.
:wtf:I think I'm confusing users I don't remember engaging with a fag or a niggaz that used to stalk Xalimo's.

Yea I remember Navi. I never crossed paths with theatheist nigga but I used to read some of his posts. True Idol used to bully him.

The place was wild Wild West. I miss the chicks I used to talk on there. Miss Kibirley, NiceGal and others I forgot.

How did you find SS? Can't believe I'm just finding out you're a Slifer:wow:

I get along with Fobs most of the time but I generally have an inability to completely understand them. A lot of these Fob guys are even more immersed in their bad habits when compared to Somali guys who were born in Canada. Not only do a lot of them chew khat, but they openly walk around with bottles of Hennessy, they visit prostitutes, and go overboard with the way they behave. It's as if they just arrived in Canada and as a result they're overcompensating and being even more sinful than their Canadian-born counterparts.

I like fobs as long as they don't pick their noses! This one time I was eating food with this family fob and he would overfill his hand with bariis and stuff it in his mouth then throw the leftovers back to the plate. It pissed me...I made sure to avoid eating with him after that day. Another time these three fobs wanted to pick up a white girl(hooker) and one of them approached her with a broken English. I left them right there. It gave me the excuse I needed to ditch them.

S

Shamis

In Africa they would actually put the mattresses away during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.