Alberta and the fobs that live here like animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Your kidding me, you grew up in somalia and don't know what surre is? You majerteens are so arrogant.

:angryman:
:wtf:I left Somalia when I was 10 I barely knew anything about qabiil. I learned everything about qabiils on somnet Walahi. I was asking about my childhood friends from back home qabiils at age 16:pachah1::mjkkk:If it wasn't for somnet I'd be clueless.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Wtf is surre? :umwhat:

Nooooooooo

Really?

It can't be

Wait werent you on slife?

Shut up GB
I'm a fob cuzzo believe it or not. lol Yea I was on Slife. Do you remember a member that went by NugaalNinja?:drakelaugh:

@AbdiJohnson Is khat available in Alberta or is there only garaabo?

Both are available but 99.99% of people get garaabo. But every other Somali lost their job so I don't know how they can continue to pay for their $45 half garaabo bag daily addiction.

I am aware of garaabo thefts happening though and the khat drug lord Somali lady has told her employees to stay strapped

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
U were suufi back in slife :ftw9nwa:
:dead:Naw you're probably mistaking me for someone else. I'm ikhwan never been sufi.:idontlike:On Slife I was a supporter of Muaskar Anole a Harti group fighting in Jubbas against TFG, Amxaars and later against Shabab.:banderas:I used to tell niggaz I'm going to Kista to help the tol.:mjlaugh:

Wtf that's expensive as hell, even London prices aren't that much. No wonder the garaabo is $45 then. It's most likely due to little or no competition at all.

How cheap is the rent in Edmonton compared to Calgary?

Edmonton and Calgary are probably about the same now. It was more expensive in Calgary last year.

1 bedroom apartment anywhere from $800 - $1200 in both cities. 2 bedroom anywhere from $1000 - $1400.

Rents will fall a bit more in 2016. It's dropped a bit already

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
AJ, I have fob cousins who just moved from Garowe there.:drakelaugh:I hope they don't get into the thug life style.:cosbyhmm::ohdamn:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
@Air Jalam baby blue I wasn't regular poster until late 09 I think that's around the time u disappeared.
Remember NURADIN for some reasons he reminds me of bandit.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Air Jalam baby blue I wasn't regular poster until late 09 I think that's around the time u disappeared.
Remember NURADIN for some reasons he reminds me of bandit.
Walahi I wanted to bring up Nurdiin but I was like maybe she doesn't know him. I think I remember you. Nurdiin:deadmanny:That was my by ilkayar homie. We used to hold it down for D-Block :gunsmiley:I couldn't agree more he reminds me of bandit too.:cryinglaughsmiley:Do you remember 619? How about the nigga that had the goat as his avi I think it was Salman or something. I migrated to somnet in late 2009.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
@Air Jalam dude isn't that the nigga who used to stalk girls on Facebook then post their pics on slife. You talking about salmon love eew the cad cad fag? What about the swedish hommie navigation navi, he had grammar issue but nonetheless he was my cyber husband.

Man slife was the shit.

P.s I just remember we used to have one atheist dude amatour something like that @Idol used to teach him lesson like nobody else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.