Alcholism: My Trip to Edmonton & Calgary, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

I stood at the wedding reception as the bride and groom swayed to the music. The dancefloor smelled of Hennessy and an ashtray. The groom, barely conscious, teetered back and forth as he and my cousin, the bride, rapped along to Pressa's Deadmihana song.

"Relationship goals!", a rotund woman with an abnormally large forehead yelled towards the couple. People cheered and snapchatted away, while the mothers sat in horror at the tables. I looked to my aunt, the bride's mother, who kept her chin up, but looked deflated. Her daughter's wedding was a shit show.

The groom and all his friends were visibly intoxicated, people twerked on the dancefloor with no regard for the elders and tensions were high after a qabil war during the buranbur earlier that evening.

The banquet hall owner stormed in and grabbed the mic. "The event is over. You must all leave or I call police", he squealed in a thick Indian accent. The families had booked the venue for 4 hours and we were dangerously close to 5. One by one, the crowd reluctantly dispersed.

I looked down at my ill-fitting dress. The one I purchased the night before the wedding, because somewhere between Minnesota & Alberta, my luggage had been lost.

I was jetlagged and felt ugly compared to all the beautiful women in attendance. Somehow, I still found the power to climb into the stretch limo.

Inside the limo was my cousin, her bridesmaids, the groom and his groomsmen. Each man had his own bottle of henny, while the girls sipped the cognac from a flute, feigning class. Every girl except my cousin was drinking. I popped open a sparkling cider, pouring the fizzy juice for my cousin.

"Congrats, Leyla*" I smiled as we all cheers'd, hitting our glasses against each other.

"Owww", Leyla yelped, grabbing her protruding stomach.

"Yoooo,is my youte okay?", her husband inquired about the life growing inside of her.

"Yeah. He just kicked"

"Good", her husband Abdi slurred. "He may be a bastard, but that's my bastard"

My cousin rolled her eyes,pulled a Belmont from behind her husband's ear and lit it. She took a puff as the limo pulled into a hotel.

"Telly party!" Nimo*, a bridesmaid screamed.

Everyone filed out of the vehicle making their way into lobby.

"Mollies,xannies and perkys on deck", yelled Abdi.

Everyone cheered.

This vacation would be interesting.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:dwill: I'm going back home to
Marry don't no one want a xalimo that's been ridden more than the London Underground especially one that gets high nacaala :williamswtf:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Canada

:damn:

They on fast forward a snapshot of what the rest of the diaspora finna look like in a decade

:damn:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
z3zrULC
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

10/10 would read again
Figures, the gaal in you love promiscuity drugs rock & roll, I'll bet you're the type to never get married & have open relationships. Don't let nothing stop you b your thingy thing is your oyster let it conquer the world & men from every race.

Figures, the gaal in you love promiscuity drugs rock & roll, I'll bet you're the type to never get married & have open relationships. Don't let nothing stop you b your thingy thing is your oyster let it conquer the world & men from every race.

My vagina is an oyster now? How poetic. :russ: I like the part about conquering the world & men from every race, thts beautiful :chrisfreshhah:

Warya stop the fake wadaad act lmaoooo ur more promiscuous than me :drakelaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
no shame no care no kaljar
Says Mohamud Micheal Montgomery
IMG_3327.PNG

:chrisfreshhah::pachah1::russ:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My vagina is an oyster now? How poetic. :russ: I like the part about conquering the world & men from every race, thts beautiful :chrisfreshhah:

Warya stop the fake wadaad act lmaoooo ur more promiscuous than me :drakelaugh:
You're a gaal for you sky is the limit even beastiality is well within your grasp cause there's nothing preventing you from it whereas me I have my limits cause I fear The most benevolent that doesn't mean I'm not a sinner though.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
look @Cognitivedissonance i get that you're crazy. wallahi i understand that. i understand that.

but fam

nigga

bruh

sxb

you can't re-meme an established meme. where is your meme etiquette warya?

Part 2.

"Why the f*ck would you do that", cried Nimo, holding her face.

The men held back Fuad as he charged towards Nimo again. Her light face was splotchy and red.

"These people ruined my wedding", cried Leyla.

Abdi pulled a gun out of his waistband. "Everyone shut the f*ck up. "

A visibly upset Nimo ran towards the bathroom, locking the door.

"Bro, she called my mom a hoe", Fuad explained.

Nobody acknowledged the fact that he had insulted her first. Nobody cared that he had punched and slapped her and nobody stopped her when he forced his way into the bathroom.

Fuad closed the bathroom behind him and Nimo and neither re-emerged after 5 minutes.

I decided to go investigate.

"Tell your cousin to stop cockblocking", Abdi yelled to Leyla.

I decided to get feisty. "Shut up" and ran towards the bathroom. I pushed open the door to see Nimo's face pushed against the wall and Fuad behind her with his pants on the floor.

"Close the door" Nimo angrily yelled at me.

I closed the door, embarrassed. Abdi laughed at me.

"What did I tell you? Now come here and take a shot"

Leyla yawned. "Can we go home now?"

Abdi pulled out his phone and requested an Uber.

Once the Uber arrived, Abdi and Leyla proceeded to exit.

"Maryan, you coming?" My cousin inquired.

Her husband gave me a look that said I dare you.

"No thanks", I responded, looking over to the remaining bridal party.

30 minutes had passed as I sat in the corner silently babysitting a mixture of Henny and Coke.

"You want another drink", Yonis, another groomsmen asked. I nodded.

He and I engaged in conversation as I kept drinking. It seemed as though everytime I finshed a drink, another was there.

Finally, I had reached my limit.

Everything went black.

When i woke up my legs were hurting as was my head.

What had happened?

You're a gaal for you sky is the limit even beastiality is well within your grasp cause there's nothing preventing you from it whereas me I have my limits cause I fear The most benevolent that doesn't mean I'm not a sinner though.

You're a deprived lunatic and a degenerate. :chrisfreshhah: I'm surprised you haven't assaulted girls in the street, u seem kind of unstable :pachah1:

Part 2.

"Why the f*ck would you do that", cried Nimo, holding her face.

The men held back Fuad as he charged towards Nimo again. Her light face was splotchy and red.

"These people ruined my wedding", cried Leyla.

Abdi pulled a gun out of his waistband. "Everyone shut the f*ck up. "

A visibly upset Nimo ran towards the bathroom, locking the door.

"Bro, she called my mom a hoe", Fuad explained.

Nobody acknowledged the fact that he had insulted her first. Nobody cared that he had punched and slapped her and nobody stopped her when he forced his way into the bathroom.

Fuad closed the bathroom behind him and Nimo and neither re-emerged after 5 minutes.

I decided to go investigate.

"Tell your cousin to stop cockblocking", Abdi yelled to Leyla.

I decided to get feisty. "Shut up" and ran towards the bathroom. I pushed open the door to see Nimo's face pushed against the wall and Fuad behind her with his pants on the floor.

"Close the door" Nimo angrily yelled at me.

I closed the door, embarrassed. Abdi laughed at me.

"What did I tell you? Now come here and take a shot"

Leyla yawned. "Can we go home now?"

Abdi pulled out his phone and requested an Uber.

Once the Uber arrived, Abdi and Leyla proceeded to exit.

"Maryan, you coming?" My cousin inquired.

Her husband gave me a look that said I dare you.

"No thanks", I responded, looking over to the remaining bridal party.

30 minutes had passed as I sat in the corner silently babysitting a mixture of Henny and Coke.

"You want another drink", Yonis, another groomsmen asked. I nodded.

He and I engaged in conversation as I kept drinking. It seemed as though everytime I finshed a drink, another was there.

Everything went black.

What had happened?
:faysalwtf: Worst behaviour I've seen at a Somali wedding was me eating like a madman from the buffet once when I was like 11 years old :kanyehmm: This tops that by light years

@Mohamud @Mudug-Madman @Realwarya @AbdiJohnson take your L :mjpls:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Everything went black.

What had happened?

raw

Status
Not open for further replies.