Alcholism: My Trip to Edmonton & Calgary, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You're a deprived lunatic and a degenerate. :chrisfreshhah: I'm surprised you haven't assaulted girls in the street, u seem kind of unstable :pachah1:
Your mind can't grasp that which it don't comprehend so I suggest you give it a rest before you catch a migraine sweery.

raw

Lmfao

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i think CD thinks just because he acknowledges his hypocrisy then he can just freely engage in it

truly a strange man

Honestly I thought SSpot was more progressive than somnet. I do not expect you guys to agree, but you have to know that this exists amongst Somalis.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
:faysalwtf: Worst behaviour I've seen at a Somali wedding was me eating like a madman from the buffet once when I was like 11 years old :kanyehmm: This tops that by light years

@Mohamud @Mudug-Madman @Realwarya @AbdiJohnson take your L :mjpls:
I've heard of a few incidents but nothing like this. This is all exaggerated. I've heard of someone showing up to a wedding drunk, or people doing shit in the parking lot. But never anything this blatant, where large portions of the guests, the bridesmaids and groomsmen are drunk.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I've heard of a few incidents but nothing like this. This is all exaggerated. I've heard of someone showing up to a wedding drunk, or people doing shit in the parking lot. But never anything this blatant, where large portions of the guests, the bridesmaids and groomsmen are drunk.

pretty much. most somalis have the decency to respect that this is someone's special night. usually a family member.

Keo

VIP
Is this a chapter from a book? But seriously, I thought I was the one that needed dhaqan celis.
:faysalwtf:
I know they chew khat and smoke cigarettes but drinking??? It seems that reer Canada / Edmonton are on another level compared to reer UK / London.

You guys even know how different types of alcohol smell like? They all smell the same to me.
:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.