Alcholism: My Trip to Edmonton & Calgary, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Part 2.

"Why the f*ck would you do that", cried Nimo, holding her face.

The men held back Fuad as he charged towards Nimo again. Her light face was splotchy and red.

"These people ruined my wedding", cried Leyla.

Abdi pulled a gun out of his waistband. "Everyone shut the f*ck up. "

A visibly upset Nimo ran towards the bathroom, locking the door.

"Bro, she called my mom a hoe", Fuad explained.

Nobody acknowledged the fact that he had insulted her first. Nobody cared that he had punched and slapped her and nobody stopped her when he forced his way into the bathroom.

Fuad closed the bathroom behind him and Nimo and neither re-emerged after 5 minutes.

I decided to go investigate.

"Tell your cousin to stop cockblocking", Abdi yelled to Leyla.

I decided to get feisty. "Shut up" and ran towards the bathroom. I pushed open the door to see Nimo's face pushed against the wall and Fuad behind her with his pants on the floor.

"Close the door" Nimo angrily yelled at me.

I closed the door, embarrassed. Abdi laughed at me.

"What did I tell you? Now come here and take a shot"

Leyla yawned. "Can we go home now?"

Abdi pulled out his phone and requested an Uber.

Once the Uber arrived, Abdi and Leyla proceeded to exit.

"Maryan, you coming?" My cousin inquired.

Her husband gave me a look that said I dare you.

"No thanks", I responded, looking over to the remaining bridal party.

30 minutes had passed as I sat in the corner silently babysitting a mixture of Henny and Coke.

"You want another drink", Yonis, another groomsmen asked. I nodded.

He and I engaged in conversation as I kept drinking. It seemed as though everytime I finshed a drink, another was there.

Finally, I had reached my limit.

Everything went black.

When i woke up my legs were hurting as was my head.

What had happened?

You were raped? :dwill:

You could tell @Mohamud and @Mudug-Madman were the sheltered masakeen who grew up in Dixon and were never allowed to go to the basketball court. These two are probably fooled by girls who've been ran through thinking they are the good ones. Everybody puts up a front for the naive masakeen. :banderas:

It's definitely far more accurate than most people want to admit. :manny:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You could tell @Mohamud and @Mudug-Madman were the sheltered masakeen who grew up in Dixon and were never allowed to go to the basketball court. These two are probably fooled by girls who've been ran through thinking they are the good ones. Everybody puts up a front for the naive masakeen. :banderas:

It's definitely far more accurate than most people want to admit. :manny:

>he thinks the basketball court was the dangerous part

You know nothing Jon Snow :dead:

>he thinks the basketball court was the dangerous part

You know nothing Jon Snow :dead:

I know more than I let on sxb for plausible deniability purposes. There's a nosy islaan on here who loves to keep tabs on everyone that I need to keep second-guessing.

The names may have changed, but the roles, the characters, the politics or 'polys' as you kids call it these days, and the hierarchies have not changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.