AMA about Harari/Harar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The correct word is vertically retarded, kala baro fobyahow.
:childplease:

leave me to my own capabilities. I got my point across neefyahow. You think he cares how I deliver the message to him, im insulting his people.

Last edited:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Really. I know several pretty common for people I know. Idk. Also back in Ethiopia many are mixed to other ethnics too.

me too, i noticed most are marrying from the benadiri clan out here, especially the harari guys. harari men seem to be into light skin girls, they had a argobba phase in harar, now benadiri in the west. i heard harari women had to form a union to stop guys from marrying argobba women :russ:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
me too, i noticed most are marrying from the benadiri clan out here, especially the harari guys. harari men seem to be into light skin girls, they had a argobba phase in harar, now benadiri in the west. i heard harari women had to form a union to stop guys from marrying argobba women :russ:
Rightfully so.
Too bad Benadiri are far and few in my area.

Life is full of disappointments
:kendrickcry:

The reason several of us marry out to be honest is there are not many of us to begin with. Even back home we are scattered all over the place, it is very hard to spot us :(

Am thinking of starting a Harari music thread, your wedding video reminded me, good idea? @Dire Dewa's son @Gucci mane @Young Popeye

Status
Not open for further replies.