AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
laxoox or canjeero?

And whats your take on Interracial marriages in the Somali community?

It's the same thing I swear?

My intake is people should do what makes them happy. It's their life not mine. Besides I have half Somali siblings so I can't judge.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If one of your family member, a female, is caught in a sexual video could your family be supportive of her. Could you family ignore the communities gossip ?

Reign

VIP
If one of your family member, a female, is caught in a sexual video could your family be supportive of her. Could you family ignore the communities gossip ?

My mum maybe, but my dad nahhhhhhh. He would probably kill her or send her to Somalia for good.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Yeah. One of our own (Raised in the US) this chicks Somali in London talking about comradery with a white American woman lol, haha

Oh man. There is no female comradery across races, shes dumb. U might be too
it was a hypothetical question fam, chill

Reign

VIP
Yeah. One of our own (Raised in the US) this chicks Somali in London talking about comradery with a white American woman lol, haha

One of your own? Funny he didn't do shit for your people but free abortions (which you need). :sass2: If I'm so dumb why are your so called ("one of your own") first lady as well as president endorsing her?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Are you at times amazed that a baby can ravage through a little hole like that ?

Black women in the US are supporting Hillary too so your point is moot.

And there is female comradery across "races." Just are there is ethnic comradery, clan comradery, regional/local comradery, national comradery, religious comradery and lastly just human comradery. Your "race" isn't the be all end all choice of who can support or side with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending