AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black women in the US are supporting Hillary too so your point is moot.

And there is female comradery across "races." Just are there is ethnic comradery, clan comradery, regional/local comradery, national comradery, religious comradery and lastly just human comradery. Your "race" isn't the be all end all choice of who can support or side with.

Don't let shea butter twitter inform you to how the black female majority feels.

As to your 2nd point...no. No there isn't. Your race informs what you get out of comradery when it comes to whites.

Don't let shea butter twitter inform you to how the black female majority feels.

As to your 2nd point...no. No there isn't. Your race informs what you get out of comradery when it comes to whites.
9/10 black people are supporting Hillary. Don't act stupid, but then again its prolly not an act

And yes there is. "race comradery" only exists in the USA anyways. Before you scream "white people!!1!", in Europe theyll just as easily kill eachother. Both WW were started by them against themselves. Go to anywhere in the world and theyll laugh in your face for saying "race comradery." I have comradery for Somalis first, Muslims second.

One of your own? Funny he didn't do shit for your people but free abortions (which you need). :sass2: If I'm so dumb why are your so called ("one of your own") first lady as well as president endorsing her?
I didn't say Obama was a good president, spare the goalpost moving, I was a little boy when Obama was sworn in. Obama & friends push corporate interests. He is an elite amongst elites and his politics reflect that. What Michelle says as the first lady of a democratic president, and what you say as a peasant can not be equated as what benefits her does not necessarily benefit you, and what benefits a white American hilary certainly doesn't.

Last edited:
9/10 black people are supporting Hillary. Don't act stupid, but then again its prolly not an act

And yes there is. "race comradery" only exists in the USA anyways. Before you scream "white people!!1!", in Europe theyll just as easily kill eachother. Both WW were started by them against themselves. Go to anywhere in the world and theyll laugh in your face for saying "race comradery." I have comradery for Somalis first, Muslims second.

9/10 of voting black people ( old fucks mostly ). Doesn't reflect the millennial. When it comes to human beings who aren't white, dealing with whites on a macro scale (the only scale that matters when discussing 'comradery'), the American model applies whether you come to accept it or not.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I didn't say Obama was a good president, spare the goalpost moving, I was a little boy when Obama was sworn in. Obama & friends push corporate interests. He is an elite amongst elites and his politics reflect that. What Michelle says as the first lady of a democratic president, and what you say as a peasant can not be equated what benefits her does not necessarily benefit you, what benefits a white American hilary certainly doesn't.

I think you're too obsessed with white people. The Obamas are no different than any other white presidential family. I would take you serious if you disliked the Obamas as much as you dislike white people. At the end of the day, it's either Hillary or trump that are going to win and I sure as hell prefer if the most powerful country in the world was led by Hilary instead of Trump. Like I said she's the lesser of the two evils.

I think you're too obsessed with white people. The Obamas are no different than any other white presidential family. I would take you serious if you disliked the Obamas as much as you dislike white people. At the end of the day, it's either Hillary or trump that are going to win and I sure as hell prefer if the most powerful country in the world was led by Hilary instead of Trump.

My realistic stance on white relations with nonwhites politically is fact. It's not obsession to be realistic.You don't know shit about my stance on Obama,( but you should, seeing as how I inferred my dislike). You don't know shit about Hilary ( apparently) and you probably don't know shit about Trump. They're all shit, mind you, but I'd take Trump for the laughs.

"Old fucks" :bell:Respect your elders.

And that still includes black women, in fact most black people voting for Hillary are the females, because of "female comradery".

Mind your business :childplease:

Those old black women, and shea butter twitter ( a minority of young black women) are delusional. What makes you think black people doing something means I agree with it?..

Mind your business :childplease:

Those old black women, and shea butter twitter ( a minority of young black women) are delusional. What makes you think black people doing something means I agree with it?..
Mind my business? You called your elders "old fucks" in a reply to me lol. How stuck up of you

And I never said you supported Hillary. I said most Black women do, in reply to your comment of
There is no female comradery across races, shes dumb. U might be too
In all her rallies and campain ads you'll find black women saying #IStandWithHer

I'm pretty sure you're the dumb one, breh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending