Amazonian tribe gets access to the internet, guess how it affects the men..

"Many young Marubo men have been sharing pδrn videos in group chats and he has already observed more “aggressive sexµal behavior” in some of them"

I wonder how many people they have already molested and raped in this community since the introduction of the internet. In addition, how c0rn consumption has affected their sexual desires and behaviours. I bet they're more violent and callous now than they were before.

https://nypost.com/2024/06/04/lifes...tion [ATTACH type="full"]330784[/ATTACH]dia/

Last edited:
I tried again, you're right. I can't even copy the link here. I've edited main post to inform people
Searched it up and I found this LipstickAlley thread from their 'International news' subforum.

Is this the same article, by any chance?

Searched it up and I found this LipstickAlley thread from their 'International news' subforum.

Is this the same article, by any chance?

Yes it is, thanks sis x

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Hating men is perfectly rational.
Hating all men based on the actions of some men involves a broad generalization and a form of stereotyping, In this world we live in, the rights you hold are all upheld by men, if we were all savages you be locked in your home fearing to come outside.

Hating all men based on the actions of some men involves a broad generalization and a form of stereotyping, In this world we live in, the rights you hold are all upheld by men, if we were all savages you be locked in your home fearing to come outside.
I don't bear hatred towards the entirety of the male gender.

But I think women who grow up to stereotype most men around them as a threat to their safety and livelihood are more justified than the genders inversed. That's my actual take.

I think the safety of women holds greater priority than the feelings of decent guys like yourself who might take it as a personal affront to their character.

Lol, maybe we need Fatwas from scholars talking about how men’s internet connection needs to be controlled since men can’t be trusted. Since men are easily over came by fitnah. Men are weak you see.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I don't bear hatred towards the entirety of the male gender.

But I think women who grow up to stereotype most men around them as a threat to their safety and livelihood are more justified than the genders inversed. That's my actual take.

I think the safety of women holds greater priority than the feelings of decent guys like yourself who might take it as a personal affront to their character.
You're 100% right on that one, I have younger sisters, phrase your words better next time or else you going to get another hater :mybusiness:

Pretty sure is Haram what more do you want 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Please, we’ve had fatwas in the past saying women can’t drive or go to school in case they commit haram LOOOL. Yes ‘in case’. Yet we have millions of men walking around with a device in their pocket that allows them to watch women being *****.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Lol, maybe we need Fatwas from scholars talking about how men’s internet connection needs to be controlled since men can’t be trusted. Since men are easily over came by fitnah. Men are weak you see.
Men have been self domesticating themselves for thousands of years, by killing more aggressive men off, be thankful.:kodaksmiley:

Men have been self domesticating themselves for thousands of years, by killing more aggressive men off, be thankful.:kodaksmiley:
Thankful? 3 women a week are killed by their own partners in the UK alone. I don’t have that luxury yet. World wide, a women is 80% more likely to be murdered by a man she knows whilst with men it’s only 11% more likely to be killed by a man he knows. It’s safe to say men are still feral sadly. Corn is making it worse.

Please, we’ve ha fatwas in the past saying women can’t drive or go to school in case they commit haram LOOOL. Yes ‘in case’. Yet we have millions of men walking around with a device in their pocket that allows them to watch women being *****.

What I was meant to say is pretty sure p**rn is haram and men have to lower their gaze . Seems like judging by your other comments you have some sort of resentment building up with the sharia for women . My best of advice is talk to someone of knowledge on the deen instead of doing your own research .

What I was meant to say is pretty sure is haram and men have to lower their gaze . Seems like judging by your other comments you have some sort of resentment building up with the sharia for women . My best of advice is talk to someone of knowledge on the deen instead of doing your own research .
No my point is the Sharia allows for preventative measures. If millions of Men with Muslim countries being the highest consumers of corn, then surely preventative measures need to be taken when it comes to these men.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Thankful? 3 women a week are killed by their own partners in the UK alone. I don’t have that luxury yet. World wide, a women is 80% more likely to be murdered by a man she knows whilst with men it’s only 11% more likely to be killed by a man he knows. It’s safe to say men are still feral sadly. Corn is making it worse.
79% of homicide victims worldwide are men, women tend to get murdered by a domestic partner and not by a random person on the street, this shows a lack of support network in the country that the women live in than anything else or lack of support from her family, if my sisters husband was beating her and I found out, he be in a comatose state.

these are the stats for USA.
1717578514527.png

No my point is the Sharia allows for preventative measures. If millions of Men with Muslim countries being the highest consumers of corn, then surely preventative measures need to be taken when it comes to these men.

I don’t understand is men not lowering their gaze a preventative measure and yeah I believe a good preventive maeasure is having kids married of early like 18 or above . Will sure as hell rid us of a lot of degeneracy and consummation of corn

79% of homicide victims worldwide are men, women tend to get murdered by a domestic partner and not by a random person on the street, this shows a lack of support network in the country that the women live in than anything else or lack of support from her family, if my sisters husband was beating her and I found out, he be in a comatose state.

these are the stats for USA.
View attachment 330795
Yes I know men are mostly murdered but they partake in risk taking behavior way more than women. Most drug dealers? Men. Most men involved in pretty crimes? Men and the list continues. Yet only 11% of men are killed by close members, yet women who don’t engage in risk taking behaviors and are mostly inside their homes are much more likely to be killed whilst just being at home by men who are meant to protect them.