Amazonian tribe gets access to the internet, guess how it affects the men..

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Hating all men based on the actions of some men involves a broad generalization and a form of stereotyping, In this world we live in, the rights you hold are all upheld by men, if we were all savages you be locked in your home fearing to come outside.
Thats how it is in most Islamic countrys anyways including Somalia. God bless the white man.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Lol, maybe we need Fatwas from scholars talking about how men’s internet connection needs to be controlled since men can’t be trusted. Since men are easily over came by fitnah. Men are weak you see.
Abayo I think you forgot the part of the deen where it says that Islam is only for women.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Men have been self domesticating themselves for thousands of years, by killing more aggressive men off, be thankful.:kodaksmiley:
Wouldn’t that men that the more aggressive ones survived then? Since they killed the ones who were weaker than them

I don't bear hatred towards the entirety of the male gender.

But I think women who grow up to stereotype most men around them as a threat to their safety and livelihood are more justified than the genders inversed. That's my actual take.

I think the safety of women holds greater priority than the feelings of decent guys like yourself who might take it as a personal affront to their character.
Black American women are more likely to murder than white men, can we stereotype them as they’re clearly a threat?

Having access to this level of vice for a remote people who wear loin cloths and live in straw huts… it’s over before it even started for them, I’m afraid.
:francis:

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Lol, maybe we need Fatwas from scholars talking about how men’s internet connection needs to be controlled since men can’t be trusted. Since men are easily over came by fitnah. Men are weak you see.
This shouldn’t even be controversial. As a matter of fact, most Muslim governments place restrictions on accessing certain types of content already

Trending