Americans are not the only ones who eat non-halal meat

There was nothing better then going to Mcdonalds and getting 4 cheeseburgers, fries and a drink for 8€ back in the day. Little me was broke, dusty kid. Cheeseburgers used to be 1€, those were the days man. Quantity over quality baby.
Aun to the fallen but f some of these arabs man. Im eating anything I want 😂.

Imagine living in Somalia and avoiding meat slaughtered by Somalis, believing the entire society is kufer.

Today, I was picked up by a takfeery Bajaj driver in Xamar who only eats and prays in Takifeery establishments.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Imagine living in Somalia and avoiding meat slaughtered by Somalis, believing the entire society is kufer.

Today, I was picked up by a takfeery Bajaj driver in Xamar who only eats and prays in Takifeery establishments.
Should've snitched on bro, he's definitely with you know who :icon lol:

reer

VIP
Should've snitched on bro, he's definitely with you know who :icon lol:
theyre diferent to them. they are/were known in carabaha as takfiir wal hijrah. tame salafis in carabaha would meet them outside of salah times (because salah behind gaal isnt allowed and they do super mass takfir and wont pray behind them). crazy to believe they have left overs in somalis.

Last edited:
theyre diferent to them. they are/were known in carabaha as takfiir wal hijrah. salafis in carabaha would meet them outside of salah times (because salah behind gaal isnt allowed and they do super mass takfir and wont pray behind them). crazy to believe they have left overs in somalis.
does he believe he lives in dhul kuffar

AbdiFreedom

Zookeeper
Staff Member
I have seen two different people on two separate occasions in your motherland slit goats' throats without mouthing anything, forget about saying it out loud. They didn't say it in their heads because they were having conversations while doing it. I suspect most meat Muslims eat even in Muslim countries is not halal.

40% of raw halal meat is consumed by non Muslims in my country. The gaalo are more Halal conscious than Muslims.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Ahlul kitab permits if there’s no halal butchers and your not following the extreme version of the sunnah

Trending