An interesting analysis and I think Somali millionaires act the same as wealthy Chinese

Somalis have pride and that prevents people from flaunting or showing off. It is a more valuable commodity than money. Jews also have plenty of that and that's why they don't flaunt too. Incredible self pride is contentious by itself. This people seek acknowledgment in something else, namely power. Somalis and Jews seek power not money, they only view money as a means not an end. And in their tastes they seek refined luxury not ostentatious. And refined luxury is usually silent not loud.

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
Somalis have pride and that prevents people from flaunting or showing off. It is a more valuable commodity than money. Jews also have plenty of that and that's why they don't flaunt too. Incredible self pride is contentious by itself. This people seek acknowledgment in something else, namely power. Somalis and Jews seek power not money, they only view money as a means not an end. And in their tastes they seek refined luxury not ostentatious. And refined luxury is usually silent not loud.
This is the lifestyle and preferred way of those who truly rule this earth today. I guarantee you've never heard their names, and they’re not on any Forbes-rich list. You will never see a Jew driving an expensive supercar, nor their billionaires flaunting their wealth. They understand the dangers of flaunting it, as it would fit a stereotype and raise suspicion of their dominance.

It's also the way of the companions of the Prophet, who were wealthy, including the caliphs. Did you see how Umar ibn Khattab and Uthman lived while controlling half of the known world and all its treasures?

I didn’t make a comparison. I used Khaleejis as an example to showcase that rich Somalis don’t have that much money hence it makes generational wealth more difficult compared to someone with 100 million.

The Khaleeji comment wasn’t to bash Somali men. I think you have difficulties reading.
Stop back-tacking now you blatantly tried to compare a apple and orange 5 vs 100 just to bash Somali men. Read the last few posts about the rich Somali man mindset especially post #41.

Btw is your dad even Somali? (if you even have one) If he is then what's his qabiil you give sus vibes. This topic of discussion should only be for Somalis.

That means nothing. The only proof needed is how the richest ethnicity on earth, the Jews in London and New York, live. They have middle-class homes, not even villas like Somali elders have, and good schooling. Their wives live and dress like regulars not even single designers but their homes are nice - This is all of them; none including me has ever seen a Jew flaunt.

You have got your perception of generational wealth and what being rich means twisted.
Exactly bro she wants us to be like the notoriously dumb Khaleeji Arabs and dumb AA's who throw money around like daanyeers. She too influenced by hip-hop culture.

Trending