Another anti Somali tweet goes super viral

I've already made a post on this a while back, the internet is all practically fake now, doesn't feel real anymore.

Notice how there's barely engagements in the comment section with all these supposed 'viral' posts?

It's why Elon disabled the who can see your like comment in the first place, all that could have been by just allowing the users profile to do that, which it already did btw.

It's not that Elon has something against Somalis which some users were implying here lol, it's just that anything negative that gets some likes & engagement gets bottled hard, something negative said about Indians? Botted, Palestinians? Botted, Jews? Botted.

It's all fake. Dead internet theory is real.
You raise some good points,all this is by design but let’s hope it doesn’t spill irl

Well Somali guys started this. I remember this Somali guy calling me an alien head in front of ajibanis trying to cackle with them and another one calling me dark after a dark skin ajinabi made fun of his complexion.
Don’t make fun of Somali girls and be surprised by non Somalis getting bold.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Whats the deal with rising anti Somali hatred?

"Brandon" is a Somali nationalist troll

1729207954835.png

the fact that it's "jokes" towards but if it's any other ethnic group its racism by even AI is even more proof there's an agenda against us..

Attachments

• IMG_0424.jpg
    IMG_0424.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 25
Well Somali guys started this. I remember this Somali guy calling me an alien head in front of ajibanis trying to cackle with them and another one calling me dark after a dark skin ajinabi made fun of his complexion.
Don’t make fun of Somali girls and be surprised by non Somalis getting bold.
Low iq behaviour

Trending