Another anti Somali tweet goes super viral

I've already made a post on this a while back, the internet is all practically fake now, doesn't feel real anymore.

Notice how there's barely engagements in the comment section with all these supposed 'viral' posts?

It's why Elon disabled the who can see your like comment in the first place, all that could have been by just allowing the users profile to do that, which it already did btw.

It's not that Elon has something against Somalis which some users were implying here lol, it's just that anything negative that gets some likes & engagement gets bottled hard, something negative said about Indians? Botted, Palestinians? Botted, Jews? Botted.

It's all fake. Dead internet theory is real.
You raise some good points,all this is by design but letโ€™s hope it doesnโ€™t spill irl

Well Somali guys started this. I remember this Somali guy calling me an alien head in front of ajibanis trying to cackle with them and another one calling me dark after a dark skin ajinabi made fun of his complexion.
Donโ€™t make fun of Somali girls and be surprised by non Somalis getting bold.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Whats the deal with rising anti Somali hatred?

"Brandon" is a Somali nationalist troll

1729207954835.png

OPIUM KHAT

๐Ÿ•ธ
the fact that it's "jokes" towards but if it's any other ethnic group its racism by even AI is even more proof there's an agenda against us..

Attachments

• IMG_0424.jpg
    IMG_0424.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 87
Well Somali guys started this. I remember this Somali guy calling me an alien head in front of ajibanis trying to cackle with them and another one calling me dark after a dark skin ajinabi made fun of his complexion.
Low iq behaviour

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Calculating Figure It Out GIF

all these viral hate posts whether on tiktok, Twitter or Instagram will lead to violence against somalis in the west we've seen it during covid the 2020s where east asians were blamed for the pandemic their elderly were attacked by ykw and now where all this indian hate is leading to violence against them recently an Indian man was killed here in canada it was definitely a hate crime. This will be our future if we don't start fighting against the hate..
Somalis are not easy we have something they donโ€™t. Ciyaalsuuq and if one Somali gets murdered the getback will be insane

Almis

The Gulf of Berbera
Years of shitting on madows online are catching up with Somalis. Now no matter how much you try to diss them dhagaxan online it only come across as some racist jokes while their jokes will come across as funny memes. :kanyehmm:

You guys are making it bigger than it is people make joke other ethnicities all the time. The real problem is a joke about somalis big head would not get this much attention if it was not for somalis being snowflakes.
Give up with the coping. Somali hate has been going viral for over a year but even more intense late this year with viral content dehumanising our LOOKS and calling us sub humans .Yes I'm aware Indian's get hate but with their hate is unhygienic Our hate is brainwashing people into believing we aren't humans which encourages people to walk all over us and attack us, just like Asian hate where we saw innocent Asians being pushed to their death due to the media dehumanising them. This is all no big deal till you family member gets attacked. Don't be like that.

Give up with the coping. Somali hate has been going viral for over a year but even more intense late this year with viral content dehumanising our LOOKS and calling us sub humans .Yes I'm aware Indian's get hate but with their hate is unhygienic Our hate is brainwashing people into believing we aren't humans which encourages people to walk all over us and attack us, just like Asian hate where we saw innocent Asians being pushed to their death due to the media dehumanising them. This is all no big deal till you family member gets attacked. Don't be like that.
I don't believe the internet is real when I see jokes like "how did you know I was Somali" I just laugh and keep scrolling.

Trending

Latest posts