Another L for Somali girls. flaunted by an ugly Russian dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a silent Halima revolution going on and we Farah's are either stupid or slow to fathom. Halimos are saying, we are not offering our mac macaan to stupid men who are wallowed with destructive tribalism, are dysfunctional fathers, can't come up a system that sustains life in Somalia instead of being wiped out by clan and sectarian wars and cyclic droughts, we would not f*ck again Farahs. They are singing: Until the philosophy of Farah's destructive attitudes exist, there will be no pussy. Pussy for the East, Pussy for the West, pussy up north and down south too, but not 2 a farah.

There is a silent Halima revolution going on and we Farah's are either stupid or slow to fathom. Halimos are saying, we are not offering our mac macaan to stupid men who are wallowed with destructive tribalism, are dysfunctional fathers, can't come up a system that sustains life in Somalia instead of being wiped out by clan and sectarian wars and cyclic droughts, we would not f*ck again Farahs. They are singing: Until the philosophy of Farah's destructive attitudes exist, there will be no pussy. Pussy for the East, Pussy for the West, pussy up north and down south too, but not 2 a farah.
But they still come back crying to Somalis but this time with 2 unknown neglets or wiggers:chrisfreshhah:

:meleshame:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Why's it up to the men to fix all the problem?

Our kwaynes ought to pitch in

Cheap and free pussy for everyone but Faaraxs. Pussy for AbuJohn, pussy for AbuTyrone, pussy for AbuLingLing, pussy for HakunaMata, come on everyone free pussy pussy pussy, free pussy pussy pussaaay, :siilaanyolaugh:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
If you want me to judge his looks I will have to see a normal pic of him. What part of that don't you understand?

There's nothing to judge here yarey! I sure as hell know you wouldn't mind letting this doofar nigga dive in that pussy :damedamn:

If you're gonna ruin your life by getting with a white man, at least get one who's pleasant to look at. They seem to end up with the nastiest looking ones, acuthubillah

Ladies & Gentlemen

Welcome to the Salafi school supplemented by the clannish patriarchal culture. Somali men are one of the most promiscuous men and with the help of the Salafi doctrine became experts in divertion and projection. Let's lock up all the Somali females and like the fathers of Salafism our brothers the Saudis, f*ck little boys.

Why would one care who fucks who? You guys remind me of redneck white racists who find abhorable for a "negro" (Somali) to be with a white lady. Let my Halimo sisters be free to f*ck whom they desire. The freedom to consentually f*ck whom they desire is their unalienable Right.

This narrative as long “as you are Muslim” needs to die in the Somali community. Does any other Muslim group even practice this? Somalinmo is important as Muslimino. Somalis and their naiveties.

But one girl raised an excellent point wallahi. Basically, said that when it comes to foreigners they created an uproar but never doing anything. Insinuating that Somalis punk on each other but never a ajanabi, which I agree to an extent

Ladies & Gentlemen

Welcome to the Salafi school supplemented by the clannish patriarchal culture. Somali men are one of the most promiscuous men and with the help of the Salafi doctrine became experts in divertion and projection. Let's lock up all the Somali females and like the fathers of Salafism our brothers the Saudis, f*ck little boys.

Why would one care who fucks who? You guys remind me of redneck white racists who find abhorable for a "negro" (Somali) to be with a white lady. Let my Halimo sisters be free to f*ck whom they desire. The freedom to consentually f*ck whom they desire is their unalienable Right.

You've lost the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending