Another L for Somali girls. flaunted by an ugly Russian dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies & Gentlemen

Welcome to the Salafi school supplemented by the clannish patriarchal culture. Somali men are one of the most promiscuous men and with the help of the Salafi doctrine became experts in divertion and projection. Let's lock up all the Somali females and like the fathers of Salafism our brothers the Saudis, f*ck little boys.

Why would one care who fucks who? You guys remind me of redneck white racists who find abhorable for a "negro" (Somali) to be with a white lady. Let my Halimo sisters be free to f*ck whom they desire. The freedom to consentually f*ck whom they desire is their unalienable Right.
Number 1 why are you saying salafi like it's a bad thing
Number 2 Somalis aren't negros
Number 3 not everybody is cucked like you we care about the sharaf of our Somali sisters

This narrative as long “as you are Muslim” needs to die in the Somali community. Does any other Muslim group even practice this? Somalinmo is important as Muslimino. Somalis and their naiveties.

But one girl raised an excellent point wallahi. Basically, said that when it comes to foreigners they created an uproar but never doing anything. Insinuating that Somalis punk on each other but never a ajanabi, which I agree to an extent

What does she mean create an uproar but never do anything? And where did she say this, on that snapchat channel?

What does she mean create an uproar but never do anything? And where did she say this, on that snapchat channel?
Oh no, it wasn’t the with the Russian that said it but a Somali girl’s response to the snap. The snap works by one Somali asking a question on the snapchat account followed by answers from Somalis worldwide, usually Somalis in Africa and FOBs in the West propagate that snap.

She means, Somalis talk the talk but never walk the walk.

Oh no, it wasn’t the with the Russian that said it but a Somali girl’s response to the snap. The snap works by one Somali asking a question on the snapchat account followed by answers from Somalis worldwide, usually Somalis in Africa and FOBs in the West propagate that snap.

She means, Somalis talk the talk but never walk the walk.

Ah I see, thanks for the explanation bro.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This narrative as long “as you are Muslim” needs to die in the Somali community. Does any other Muslim group even practice this? Somalinmo is important as Muslimino. Somalis and their naiveties.

But one girl raised an excellent point wallahi. Basically, said that when it comes to foreigners they created an uproar but never doing anything. Insinuating that Somalis punk on each other but never a ajanabi, which I agree to an extent

that one girl got on my nerves. she was like "these guys are focusing on the fact that you're not Somali when the problem is you're not muslim".

I was laughing but then realized how pathetic that sounded. and it was literally ONLY coming from the women.

thankfully half the chicks knew horseshit was going on.

that one girl got on my nerves. she was like "these guys are focusing on the fact that you're not Somali when the problem is you're not muslim".

I was laughing but then realized how pathetic that sounded. and it was literally ONLY coming from the women.

I mean she is right tho

Somalis are one of few remaining Muslim ethnic groups that actually buy into the “Muslimino” and “Ummah” rhetoric that Arabs and most other Muslims abandoned years ago, hence why so many are brainwashed and parrot that sickening saying.

Somalis are one of few remaining Muslim ethnic groups that actually buy into the “Muslimino” and “Ummah” rhetoric that Arabs and most other Muslims abandoned years ago, hence why so many are brainwashed and parrot that sickening saying.
Marrying a non Muslim is much more important than marrying a non somali

WTF is SomaliTV? How many of these accounts exist? Do they got one were Xalimos are getting backshots?

SomaliTV is snap account filled only fobs where someone sends in a question and people make responses to it.

Yeah there used to be a snapchat account called (niikoo) and the xalimos used to send snap vidoes and pics of their bare bossoms & their naked behinds for all to see.

It was something else brah! :whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending