Another Somali kang went to self humiliate yet again πŸ’€

"I even got like ur wallpaper saved on my phone"
ezgif-5-42f931fe7d.gif

& when he flexed
20362-b29b75a760f5060fa147c35a13f79f53.png

rayxn3

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
I was right about the self deprecation problem in the Somali male community getting worse and I got shit on by dumb Somali guys on here for calling this behaviour out.

Keep mocking yourselves and embarrassing us for clout though I guess

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
When I show a good looking Somali man most of you niggas would call me gay for representing the good looking Somali guys. Fu*k it. I’m tired of caring for you guys. You would call anyone khanis when a man takes care of themselves or consider them feminine. Somali guys (not all) are too weak for taking care of themselves because they think it’s girly. No it’s not. It’s self care and self respect.

Get out of my face.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
And Somali mothers should stop feeding their kids carbo junks and give them nutritional fats, protein and vitamins (especially vitamin D). Somali fathers needs to be fathers and discipline them and show them a level of self respect.

Sons should be a reflection of their fathers. And Somali mothers should give their sons time and space. Not cuddle them like girls.

At this point: I don’t care how they see us. I just want you guys to take this step at least.

This is why I believe in abortion. All these foolxumos need to sign out. We need more jacked Somalis and Good looking guys on social media to flex on these fucking Madows
He’s not that bad looking. Just needs some refinement. Decent shape up, braces and the gym is all he needs to take him from a 3 to a 6/6.5.

For all human beings, just hitting the gym and staying fit is enough to make you above average in attractiveness. Couple that with good oral/body hygiene, straight as possible teeth and a nice haircut and you can never be called β€œugly”.

He’s a new streamer. Nacas is in the comments saying β€œwhy did Fit do me like that πŸ˜­β€. Socially outcast weird Somalis realized if they want to gain popularity/fame all they have to do is make self-deprecation and self-humiliation their brand and they will pop off. We’re also not helping by making him blow up either. Somalis jump on anything that mentions them.

Why do you Agent gets to show his forehead now and then and no one attaches it to Ethiopians?

Latest posts