Another Somali kang went to self humiliate yet again πŸ’€

rayxn3

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
Hold your horses there buddy it isn't that bad. Dudes going on some online show to make a fool of themselves is nowhere near the shit Indian men got their reputation for.
We’re literally nowhere near as bad as Indians I beg you relax
Seems like it’s going in that direction if Somali men continue. It’s crazy how different most Somali female content creators are to the Somali male ones.

Seems like it’s going in that direction if Somali men continue. It’s crazy how different most Somali female content creators are to the Somali male ones.

Most Somali girls on social media, online focus on beauty (skincare, hair care etc), good presentation etc, whilst highlighting Somali culture like wearing gold, dirac, baati etc. Or hijabi presentation.

There are some Somali guys who discuss the religion, and some that work out. But the CLOWN factor is too prevalent, and the creeps that gossip also.

rayxn3

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
Most Somali girls on social media, online focus on beauty (skincare, hair care etc), good presentation etc, whilst highlighting Somali culture like wearing gold, dirac, baati etc. Or hijabi presentation.

There are some Somali guys who discuss the religion, and some that work out. But the CLOWN factor is too prevalent, and the creeps that gossip also.
Right. We grew up the exact same and yet act so differently on social media. The ones that gossip irritate me because Somali guys will mock Somali male models for being β€œfeminine” but then behave like lady whistledown or gossip girl online by talking about what girls get up to.

Why don’t we have more Somali male content creators like adventureswithhamina?

rayxn3

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
We lack community compare to the female. That’s something I realised the differences between the men and women. The women have their own community. And they gasses each other up. They do compilation videos. Or tribute. Something the men don’t do.

The fathers needs to teach the men brotherly relationships and community. But when they don’t that. This is what happens. This explain why this young man runs to someone for help asking male advice. This indicates we have no brotherly relationships. We’re individualist. Lone wolf. As we like to play it off.
I don’t think it’s a lack of community. I just think Somali guys don’t know what good pr is. They’d rather support β€œfunny” somali content creators instead of ones that represent them well. Whereas Somali women would rather support girls that represent our culture and beauty well.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I don’t think it’s a lack of community. I just think Somali guys don’t know what good pr is. They’d rather support β€œfunny” somali content creators instead of ones that represent them well. Whereas Somali women would rather support girls that represent our culture and beauty well.

Yea I noticed this when I realized it's barely xalimos that support that fay comedian xalimo on tiktok.

It's mainly ajnabis and Somali niggas

No wonder the halimo hate has died down recently… y’all have bigger fish to fry huh? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If this was a Somali girl you guys would be dragging her through the platforms but when it’s you guys causing embarrassment it’s oddly quiet……

@Khaemwaset hey girly you’re always giving me qashins πŸ˜”

Self humiliating Somali males that go viral every month are an issue. Its 2024 and social media will eventually affect real life. Indians did the whole self deprecating thing for a very long time too. This Reddit post is from 8 years ago. Now look at how they’re mocked everywhere and in real life.
Somali guys should take this seriously before it gets worse. A simple β€œgo outside, social media isn’t real life” is dumb. These things will eventually affect your community in the future. Try and think ahead for once
Self-depreciation isn't even on the list of what Indians are known for. Every time I see Indians get made fun of it's for scamming, rape, worshiping Israel, smelling like ass, etc. Not once do I hear of them getting mocked for self-depreciation. This nonsense on display right here is a certified non-issue, I guarantee you that.

rayxn3

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
Self-depreciation isn't even on the list of what Indians are known for. Every time I see Indians get made fun of it's for scamming, rape, worshiping Israel, smelling like ass, etc. Not once do I hear of them getting mocked for self-depreciation. This nonsense on display right here is a certified non-issue, I guarantee you that.
Indians have been made fun for years for being embarrassing. Half the things you listed are more recent. Somali guys make content mocking Somali uncles and aunties the same way Indians did. Indian guys get online talking about how ugly they are and how women don’t want them. How is that different to what Somali guys do now? It starts off like this and will get worse if we don’t intervene.

How long until cadaans catch onto issues back home and start blowing them up? Somali twitter pages that dunk on other qabils and create gender wars already provide them with content to get us dragged by everyone.

Indians have been made fun for years for being embarrassing. Half the things you listed are more recent. Somali guys make content mocking Somali uncles and aunties the same way Indians did. Indian guys get online talking about how ugly they are and how women don’t want them. How is that different to what Somali guys do now? It starts off like this and will get worse if we don’t intervene.

How long until cadaans catch onto issues back home and start blowing them up? Somali twitter pages that dunk on other qabils and create gender wars already provide them with content to get us dragged by everyone.
Honestly we need a massive pr reform, I have a couple ideas that might work

rayxn3

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
Honestly we need a massive pr reform, I have a couple ideas that might work
Agreed. Let’s hear them. Maybe make a thread.

I have ideas too. I wish Somali guys would copy what the girls do in terms of positive content. Jamaad is a somali girl that went viral for being good at basketball but any time I see Somali guys doing sports it’s people like abdi shuffle going viral embarrassing themselves. We need positive Somali male role models in sports, fashion, etc.

No wonder the halimo hate has died down recently… y’all have bigger fish to fry huh? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If this was a Somali girl you guys would be dragging her through the platforms but when it’s you guys causing embarrassment it’s oddly quiet……
β€œIt’s oddly quiet”

Do you literally not see the uproar all across Somali social media about these loser incels? For once stop tryna go up the gender scoreboard

Somali guys make content mocking Somali uncles and aunties the same way Indians did.
This is something I wasn't aware of. People going online to dunk on themselves on a personal level is one thing but I do agree that when we take shots at our own people that makes ajnabis think they can also take shots at us. Gender wars are in particular are notorious for this.

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
@Khaemwaset hey girly you’re always giving me qashins πŸ˜”

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nigga indians and Chinese have always been getting cooked. Only reason indians are getting jt worse now is because the Chinses government saw all that was happening with news articles about Chinese tourists sitting in public, and decided to block off videos from leaving Chinese firewall as well as the government putting people through travel etiquette. That's why Chinese don't get cooked no more like 2017. Meanwhile Indians don't care.

Somalis on the other hand are too small to matter in the internet. No one has once brought this shit up to me. It will never affect me, I'm not some caloolweyn that makes himself a joke. People won't just come up to you and saying f*ck Somalians. The only people who get their ethnicity used against them are niggas who already get violated. Seen it happen to guys from all over. People don't get bullied just for their ethnicity, ethnic jokes only come when you're already getting abused by niggas.

Even when they talk about religion they always take it to an extreme. I’ve yet to see a chill sufi Somali creator… being stereotyped as overtly salafist isnt a good look for their collective.