Any info on haplogroup L4b2a2?

Woah, I was so certain I replied to this like last month, no wonder I didn't get any more alerts, my bad. But thank you so much! Your knowledge is always invaluable. I know it doesn't have any stake on our lives now, far from it, but it's always so fascinating to learn about the groups we descend from and the ways they lived, etc.
No problem, it happens. Yeah, it is fascinating.
Oh okay, that definitely comes as a shock to me then. I figured pretty much everyone in the Great Lakes region - at least Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya and Tanzania has some level of Cushitic admixture, even if very minutely, barring groups like myself who are primarily/overwhelmingly Nilotic. But that's definitely interesting. I guess maybe it's just been overrepresented to me.
Ah, you meant those other groups? I thought we were specifically talking about your people. Yes. There is substantial Cushitic ancestry amongst the people you referred to. Because there were Cushities that mixed with Nilotics and Bantus so they are mixed.

The fact that you made those associations is interesting. I already mentioned how your ancestry could have been accompanied by a Southern Cushitic migration pattern, toward Kenya. It was a bit confusing how those Hima/Tutsi folks entered Rwanda, and Uganda though.

Trending

Latest posts