Any of you born in the 80s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I'm 23.

Were you born in Somalia? They don't keep records of live birth.

My mother was told she was born not too long after Ramadan ended but it was before Independence Day and the colonials left. This is how Somalis back in the day tracked their birth; by using events that took place around the time they were born.

@AirJalam, what event happened near the time of your birth? We can then get an idea.
he got chased of Somalia by hawiye that's the only important history he remembers:ftw9nwa:

How about we throw in our birthdays. Let's see who's birthday falls on 1/1:drakelaugh:Nvm some will lie :cosbyhmm:
I remember my high school cadaan kids used wonder why most somali kids who were not born in the US all had same birthday. Wallahi yax yax bay aheed.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
I thought I was the oldest.Glad to know I aint the only one born in the 80s phheww *wipes the sweat off her forehead*

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I remember my high school cadaan kids used wonder why most somali kids who were not born in the US all had same birthday. Wallahi yax yax bay aheed.
In school at lunch time whenever January 1st arrived sknnies born on 1/1 used to avoid getting their breakfast&lunch cause it would wish them all HB:deadmanny:Everybody used to wonder why they all had the same birthdays. Shit was funny AF.

Lies.

He didn't get one.

No older generation in the diaspora knows their real age. They don't have birth certificates but somehow they have their land deeds with them over here. So the excuse of losing their birth certificates while fleeing war doesn't fly. Even city folk were not given one. Maybe post 1985 they started to issue them

:francis:

Last edited:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I think I am one of the oldest members here. Islaan aan ahay lol. I was born in the late 80s. Can anyone guess?
I think most of you are high schoolers am I right?

No you're not...I am the father of all these youngin folks

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
As far as birth dates they do but the numerical date isn't written for my parents. I will ask but I'm 100% confident that what I said is accurate.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Me fleeing?:childplease:Nigga I was in Garowe with my :4uzpnkt: unlike you and your family who fled like cowards lol:damedamn:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I was told I was born under a tree in the middle of a big drought :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.