Any of you born in the 80s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You have nice mj instinct holding a empty fort away from the danger why not be in galkayo where your people live? Or was to close to hawiye for your liking:damedamn:
Instead of worrying about what I was doing in 91 go and free LA sac sac yahow.:camby:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Instead of worrying about what I was doing in 91 go and free LA sac sac yahow.:camby:
I'm fucking with you bruh:lolbron:
We still want our rightful land in nugaal thoe:mjpls:
As for your las anod comment my sub clan of dhulbahante don't live in las anod the closest I'm to las anod is gigiroor people who live there:pachah1:
My sub clan of dhulbahante Are free bandits:mjswag:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I'm fucking with you bruh:lolbron:
We still want our rightful land in nugaal thoe:mjpls:
As for your las anod comment my sub clan of dhulbahante don't live in las anod the closest I'm to las anod is gigiroor people who live there:pachah1:
My sub clan of dhulbahante Are free bandits:mjswag:
You gotta come and claim it back lil ni99aobamadatazzLA is Dhulos land its your duty to fight and bring back LA. Fuk outa here with my sub clan don't live there bulshit. Ninyow Dhulos was lagu jabay I think it's about time we disown y'all fuk ni99as.:diddyswag:

T

Tokio

Mobutu sese Seko
giphy.gif

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You gotta come and claim it back lil ni99aobamadatazzLA is Dhulos land its your duty to fight and bring back LA. Fuk outa here with my sub clan don't live there. Ninyow Dhulos was lagu jabay I think it's about time we disown y'all fuk ni99as.:diddyswag:
f*ck am I suppose to do? You want me to run in there with an ak:uCkf6mf: The so called dhulbahante who live near that place support the occupation and gigiroor nalay ahmed sub clan is 10x the size of my sub clan we ain't gonna go on a suicide mission for these niggas:uCkf6mf:We don't even live the same district :uCkf6mf:

I'm 23.

Were you born in Somalia? They don't keep records of live birth.

My mother was told she was born not too long after Ramadan ended but it was before Independence Day and the colonials left. This is how Somalis back in the day tracked their birth; by using events that took place around the time they were born.

@AirJalam, what event happened near the time of your birth? We can then get an idea.

My dad knows his real date of birth (born in the Ogaden) because all births were recorded in the government building back then. It was the biggest and only building with electricity in his town, ye mengiste bayt.

It's funny because my own birthday is unclear thanks being born in a camp during war.

My dad knows his real date of birth (born in the Ogaden) because all births were recorded in the government building back then. It was the biggest and only building with electricity in his town, ye mengiste bayt.

It's funny because my own birthday is unclear thanks being born in a camp during war.

I'd feel empty if I didn't know my real birth date though I never ever celebrate it (sometimes even forget about it on the day it occurs).

Status
Not open for further replies.