Anyone here on anti bidaar meds? I need help [pictures provided, saqajaans]

Best Beard In The Horn
images (2).jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
pictures:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you guys have advice for me? Wallahi I realised that if I want to take something, it is now or never. Someone with experience, please tell me if there's something that I can do and what kind of results theyll give

Ive been growing my hair out so I don't know what kind of effects those drugs will have on me because all the pictures online are of guys with short hair

Abti!
I had the hair transplant done in Turkey.
I am satisfied.

You're only option is finasteride sxb, because that's the only thing that's been proven to stop or even reverse androgenic alopecia. Also, topical minoxidil is a ballache, get some oral min and take like 1.25mg which I think is the equivalent of like 1ml. Alternatively, you can go down the experienment route and try shit like RU58841. But erectile problems are going to be the least of your worries of you start massaging chinese research chemicals into your scalp:heh:

Get your sex hormones checked before starting fin to establish a baseline. If you're free Test is dogshit and your SHBG and proclatin are through the roof, then I would address that before starting any kind of hairloss prevention treatment. You'll be fine if you don't have the sex hormones of an 80yr old man sxb. Having bidaar ages you like 10yrs abti, it's horrid lol

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
Smart move welcome to bald nation! Don’t mess with your hormones so many horror stories on the internet. Folks being impotent and having testerone of guy 30 yrs older. Finnesteride/propecia is very risky and even impacts your mood DHT is important for males.
Minoxidil has way less sever sides but still has minor sides like puffy face and bags under eyes. We all age balding is natural I started losing hair around 26 yrs and did quite a bit of research. Hair transplant is probably least risky honestly as their is slight chance of infection and will buy you couple more years of hair. if you go this route FUE is best bet.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
i have a healthy normal hairline however i have a lot of balding family members including my father who got a bidaar in his 30s so i am on finasteride to prevent that. 1mg 3 days a week. I have been on it for 6 months now and my hair although great before is much more thicker. No side effects whatsoever.

I advice you to jump on it because it looks like youre gonna go bald, your crown is very thin and your hairline is recessed. You can probably regrow your hair on your scalp but your hairline will only stabilize.
Do not do this. You could lose all sexual motivation!

I recommend a hair transplant for sure

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I take this back I'm not gonna cut it. Just need to do some more research on finasteride. To anyone in London UK, how did you get it?

I don't mind risking my and kubad for hair

I got these a few months back but never used it. Take at your own risk. Most people avoid symptoms but they can be permanent.

OGx3

I take this back I'm not gonna cut it. Just need to do some more research on finasteride. To anyone in London UK, how did you get it?

I don't mind risking my and kubad for hair
What’s the point of hair if your testerone is off and you grow titties and can’t get hard. You probably feel like bidaar is aging you and ruining dating prospects but finnesteride will age you even worse . Hit the weights dress nice consider hair transplant , don’t risk manly hood just my recommendation

What’s the point of hair if your testerone is off and you grow titties and can’t get hard. You probably feel like bidaar is aging you and ruining dating prospects but finnesteride will age you even worse . Hit the weights dress nice consider hair transplant , don’t risk manly hood just my recommendation

Dont you need finasteride when you get a hair transplant?

Go to a doctor, they usually help. And all these people suggesting Dima sterile have no knowledge of its side effects. Yes, it’ll prevent hair loss, but it has devastating side effects, and could possibly cause erectile dysfunction etc. Theres a reason it’s one of the main medicine prescribed to transgender women

Go to a doctor, they usually help. And all these people suggesting Dima sterile have no knowledge of its side effects. Yes, it’ll prevent hair loss, but it has devastating side effects, and could possibly cause erectile dysfunction etc. Theres a reason it’s one of the main medicine prescribed to transgender women
The only thing I'm willing to take is Finasteride and only a small dose (0.5mg daily)

OGx3

Dont you need finasteride when you get a hair transplant?
Yes, If you want to keep your gains for long term. If you just get hair transplant will still continue balding as hair is still sensitive to dht .basically gap will open between transplanted hair and nearby original hair as balding progresses naturally.

but HT still will buy you some years. Finnesteride is no joke bro especially oral. testerone is important for males don’t risk it for hair.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
go completely bald and grow facial hair and lift or get a hair transplant

no need to jump on fin

Laagite

الداروودي
pictures:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you guys have advice for me? Wallahi I realised that if I want to take something, it is now or never. Someone with experience, please tell me if there's something that I can do and what kind of results theyll give

Ive been growing my hair out so I don't know what kind of effects those drugs will have on me because all the pictures online are of guys with short hair
Minoxidil aka rogaine and a good diet.

I can tell from your photos that your diets xaar