Apparently non Somali Australians know about clans๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

It says something about the Somali friend who teaches qabiil to foreigners.
All my ajnabi homies know somali words, but never heard them talk qabiil.

Am I the only one living somewhere where no one knows Somalis exist? The only Africans theyโ€™ve heard of are Nigerians. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ve lost count of how many times Iโ€™ve been asked if Iโ€™m Nigerianโ€ฆ and there arenโ€™t even any Nigerians in this town!

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
Hawiye are so irrelevant outside of Xamar that they have to literally make up a tale to stay relevant. Yesterday the post about the Sudanese YTer who went to SW London (Streatham) and did a social experiment, one of them said "This is Abgaal community", now this person. Reer Unukah leh aka Reer black hawk down are so jarring lol attention seeking

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
How is the weather out in Australia is it like Miami or cali where you never need a jacket or ?
Just got out of freezing winter (1 degree mornings) where I had to pour water on top of my windshield every morning before work. Itโ€™s spring now I can feel the hellish 40 degree summers knocking on my window. Iโ€™m genuinely contemplating going to Somalia during the summer because itโ€™s cooler there

Just got out of freezing winter (1 degree mornings) where I had to pour water on top of my windshield every morning before work. Itโ€™s spring now I can feel the hellish 40 degree summers knocking on my window. Iโ€™m genuinely contemplating going to Somalia during the summer because itโ€™s cooler there
So the summer months for Australia is the winter months for Europe?

Trending