Apparently this guy is half Somali, half Guinean

Bari

Garabsare
Couldn't this be applied to almost anyone who mixes?
Yh depends where they're from tho, bantu, chinese and northern/western european are pretty stock standard, i dont believe they have a large degree of ancient dna from a distinct group coming from a different region.Horn of Africa is a transtional zone, the same with areas like nepal that is the bridge between the hindis and the indhoyar.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
I've seen somalis irl that have those features but they're darker, the eyes and the cheekbone look
A little like this
9f702099-82e0-497d-bc1d-6f10319fdd3c_54021833.jpg
48ec2be7b10ce80c1807f72fc4c0fa02.jpg

Wallahi this thread has to be the most Shaqo la’aan and bad vibes thread ever.

Leave him alone? Are you now disgusted with this existence? Did he even say he’s Somali and even if his mother is Somali, he is living his life and isn’t even mentioning Somalis and I hope for his peace he doesn’t since incel Somali men are hateful and devilish.

Leave people alone for goodness sake.

A Muslim man gets married to a beautiful woman and now you’re hating because his mum ‘could be’ Somali?

Last edited:
One thing I need to add. These evil men often write in the comment section of Somali women or mixed kids that ‘claim’ Somali but with ajnabis or have Ajnabi dads as not being part of the Somali community. They say that these kids shouldn’t claim to be ‘half’ since half doesn’t exist.

But still these men will try to find them even when they don’t mention their Somali side. They’ll create threads like these even when those people have ‘left them alone’ which is what they claim to want. Even if a mixed child doesn’t claim his hooyos ethnicity, they will still stalk the person.

At this point, the question needs to be asked. What do you want from them? Do you wanna harm them, curse them?

Because the fact of the reality is that men who go on and on about being against IR for Somali women due to the kids not being Somali are the most preoccupied with these so called ‘foreign’ kids the most. Even if a mixed child simply said my mother is Somali but I’m not, they would still harass that child as their very existence irks them. Thats satanic.

One thing I need to add. These evil men often write in the comment section of Somali women or mixed kids that ‘claim’ Somali but with ajnabis or have Ajnabi dads as not being part of the Somali community.

But still these men will try to find them even when they don’t mention their Somali side. They’ll create threads like these even when those people have ‘left them alone’ which is what they claim to want. Even if a mixed child doesn’t claim his hooyos ethnicity, they will still stalk the person.

At this point, the question needs to be asked. What do you want from them? Do you wanna harm them, curse them?

Because the fact of the reality is that men who go on and on about being against IR for Somali women due to the kids not being Somali are the most preoccupied with these so called ‘foreign’ kids the most. Even if a mixed child simply said my mother is Somali but I’m not, they would still harass that child as their very existence irks them. Thats satanic.
It’s only on the internet half Somalis don’t go through this in real life most I know mainly hang out and socialize with us

It’s only on the internet half Somalis don’t go through this in real life most I know mainly hang out and socialize with us
In real life, they’d be afraid to talk this way, their jaw would spin.

People like to say the internet is not real, but really the internet exposes the real beliefs of people. Most of these incels are miskeen in real life but their real selves are displayed on the net and even if they come across as tolerant in person, they probably have the worst views of mixed Somalis and even more hateful views of their full Somali mother. They can’t voice it though, they’d be finished.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
In real life, they’d be afraid to talk this way, their jaw would spin.

People like to say the internet is not real, but really the internet exposes the real beliefs of people. Most of these incels are miskeen in real life but their real selves are displayed on the net and even if they come across as tolerant in person, they probably have the worst views of mixed Somalis and even more hateful views of their full Somali mother. They can’t voice it though, they’d be finished.
Most of the guys that talk this way are just sexually frustrated, they are mate guarding by instinct.

1727365564042.png

A girl is flirting with me.......
there is this white girl in my college class who is staring at me and flirting. I know its haram but I wanna leave them nuts hanging out of her. What do i do she has a fat ass and is pretty, but i don't wanna go to hell. Should I go bang or leave?

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
there is this white girl in my college class who is staring at me and flirting. I know its haram but I wanna leave them nuts hanging out of her. What do i do she has a fat ass and is pretty, but i don't wanna go to hell. Should I go bang or leave?
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHABJDDHIS
Daamn ditto didn't know you were like that 👀

Trending