Apparently we are not native to Somalia

Wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
I found this TikTok and I laughed at loud such delusion look we are apparently Indian and Arab ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ letโ€™s all laugh at this
7A37C602-FACA-420C-AC0E-29A2D6C4488B.jpeg

Wonyluvr

VIP
Itโ€™s from last year but still funny anyways letโ€™s all point and laugh at this idiocy

F4D0C698-4DFE-41B0-81A4-1C3C98CE3BA6.gif

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
What is a lamagoodle? And aren't there Somalis that don't resemble Arab/Indians and that they look like an actual Somali, which would disprove her BS?

Mudug_gyal

ู„ุง ุชูŽู‚ู’ู†ูŽุทููˆุง ู…ูู†ู’ ุฑูŽุญู’ู…ูŽุฉู ุงู„ู„ูŽู‘ู‡
VIP

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I found this TikTok and I laughed at loud such delusion look we are apparently Indian and Arab ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ letโ€™s all laugh at this
View attachment 317286
I've seen that girls stuff. She has unbridled hate for Somalis, so much so that she has people on her lives just insulting us. She's delusional and probably suffers from some sort of mental health issue because someone like that had to be. She provides no sources, no information or no research. Just her and her buddies talking shit.

As a community we need to ignore these deranged people. They thrive off this attention and want 15 minutes of fame.

Wonyluvr

VIP
I've seen that girls stuff. She has unbridled hate for Somalis, so much so that she has people on her lives just insulting us. She's delusional and probably suffers from some sort of mental health issue because someone like that had to be. She provides no sources, no information or no research. Just her and her buddies talking shit.

As a community we need to ignore these deranged people. They thrive off this attention and want 15 minutes of fame.
Itโ€™s funny as hell that sheโ€™s calling US Arab and Indian.Sheโ€™s a professional waffler itโ€™s embarrassing she has no proof or studies Wallahi these warriors need to stop.

NidarNidar

โ™šSargon of Adalโ™š
VIP

She'll calm down once she is married. :denzelnigga:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Itโ€™s funny as hell that sheโ€™s calling US Arab and Indian.Sheโ€™s a professional waffler itโ€™s embarrassing she has no proof or studies Wallahi these warriors need to stop.
She's made it her whole personality. I find it hilarious because all the science done says otherwise but she can live in her little fantasy world where bantus lived in wakanda before the fire nation (somali Arab Indians) attacked.

Mudug_gyal

VIP

Ive seen her speak somali. She speaks normal somali instead of that cad cad accent ๐Ÿค”

Wonyluvr

VIP
She's made it her whole personality. I find it hilarious because all the science done says otherwise but she can live in her little fantasy world where bantus lived in wakanda before the fire nation (somali Arab Indians) attacked.
she should get a dna test itโ€™ll tell her the who the true Arab Indian is ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Mudug_gyal

VIP
I been sayin it from day 1.They need to be deported :fittytousand:

Trending