Apparently we are not native to Somalia

Wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
I been around some bantu supremacist circles they came up with Somali native aka 'the red indians' and Somali Arab/Hindi 'colonizers' ๐Ÿ˜‚
Itโ€™s sad that some of them donโ€™t seem to know that they are the descendants of slavery they should do some research ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž

She's probably upset with our racism, hopefully we become more welcoming with ethnic minorities so the hate can die down. I wish social media comes to an end. It has mass brainwashed millions into racism, hate and misinformation. I'm often going to make dua tiktok, instagram and twitter dies down and no new social media comes.

Wonyluvr

VIP
She's probably upset with our racism, hopefully we become more welcoming with ethnic minorities so the hate can die down. I wish social media comes to an end. It has mass brainwashed millions into racism, hate and misinformation. I'm often going to make dua tiktok, instagram and twitter dies down and no new social media comes.
Sheโ€™s constantly being racist to ethnic Somalis on her TikTokโ€™s.Itโ€™s got nothing to do with cuunsurinimo this time itโ€™s about claiming our history and heritage and calling us invaders form Yemen and India itโ€™s a thing online to call us that.

Mudug_gyal

ู„ุง ุชูŽู‚ู’ู†ูŽุทููˆุง ู…ูู†ู’ ุฑูŽุญู’ู…ูŽุฉู ุงู„ู„ูŽู‘ู‡
VIP
And people think we are radical for having those views. Keep Somalia somali.
Innit theyll fit right in with those tanzanian arab mutts

NidarNidar

โ™šSargon of Adalโ™š
VIP
We are native to Somalia, foolish assertions by this individual. Cushites have been present in the horn and East African for milleniums, we even have genetic data about our cousins being misplaced (South Cushitics), absolute nonsense
South Cushites have been in the horn for the past 5,000 years, The Savana Pastoralist Neolithic and elmenteitan cultures were related, as the bantu expansion spread they got cut off and either killed or absorbed.

We haven't really change much in the last couple thousand years.

1708627275322.png

1708627303754.png

Attachments

• 1708627234734.png
    1708627234734.png
    538.9 KB · Views: 35
A study needs to be done as to why some people in this forum like to post old things we are always going to talk about this shit till the year 2100 he said she said

Wonyluvr

VIP
A study needs to be done as to why some people in this forum like to post old things we are always going to talk about this shit till the year 2100 he said she said
She still says stuff like this btw I just find it funny thatโ€™s all plus sheโ€™s constantly insulting us on TikTok.

What racism? I honestly doubt any Somali person has ever been racist to her irl. There are no Somalis on tiktok going on live every day to discuss her ethnic group yet she does this daily. Stop with the self-flagellation. Too many Somalis act like caadans with white guilt.

Wonyluvr

VIP
A04A3E7A-C545-4DBE-8B66-2E00A26291CF.jpeg

Insulting qali calling her black charcoal despite the fact that she sticks up for Somali Bantus but what ever

Trending