Apparently wearing bra makes your breast sag

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get away with not wearing one when I'm wearing hoodies and sweaters otherwise I always have one on :cosbyhmm: I don't want my nipples to poke thru lol

I'm not a woman but if bras are uncomfortable surely that means you are wearing ill fitting bras?

Also, if you are wearing a semi tight shirt without bra people can see your nipples.

Nah, if a bra doesn't have an underwire it doesn't support well
But it's the underwire that's uncomfortable
And most women like being bra free when they get home, I like being free all the time

I usually put the end of my hijab to cover and I'm not a person that gets shy about the female body

QalinQor

Catfish
Nah you just have to avoid running, jumping, stairs, standing up too quickly.
That's why I use it 20% of the time, on days I'm running late and I'll have to move around a lot

Wearing a bra is a lot more uncomfortable then having your breasts jiggle tbh and i don't care about other ppls opinion
:francis:
Looool

Nah one day I forgot to wear bra and went to work. I was like is cool I'm skinny anyways I'll get away with it. Is only when I took the lift I noticed on the big fat mirror that my nipples were showing through my clothes since it was cold af :damn::damn:I run to the toilet and stuffed in some tissues.... I was embarrassed for life :kendrickcry::mindblown::meleshame:

Looool

Nah one day I forgot to wear bra and went to work. I was like is cool I'm skinny anyways I'll get away with it. Is only when I took the lift I noticed on the big fat mirror that my nipples were showing through my clothes since it was cold af :damn::damn:I run to the toilet and stuffed in some tissues.... I was embarrassed for life :kendrickcry::mindblown::meleshame:

Tissues :mjlol: lmaooooooo

This is why I mostly wear sports bras :dead: I can't deal with the uncomfortable underwire

Bohol

VIP
That is not the only reason that breasts might sag. Apparently if they are touched too much (by
the opposite sex) they sag as well hence the many cases of 21 year olds with saggy breasts. It
also depends on your genetics, some women have amazing stiff boobs even after having kids.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Looool

I wonder if anyone else noticed:dead:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
I noticed on the big fat mirror that my nipples were showing through my clothes since it was cold af :damn::damn:I run to the toilet and stuffed in some tissues.... I was embarrassed for life :kendrickcry::mindblown::meleshame:
137a1ae5cc988496cb5a852e6e78201b443c127d_hq.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That is not the only reason that breasts might sag. Apparently if they are touched too much (by
the opposite sex) they sag as well hence the many cases of 21 year olds with saggy breasts. It

also depends on your genetics, some women have amazing stiff boobs even after having kids.
:dead::dead1:

Wallahi I laughed out loud espicially by the bolded part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts