• C

• D

• That shit is hard 😭

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
IMG_0183.jpeg

IMG_0184.jpeg

I knew certain parts of Maryland were doing abysmally terrible in state tests. But damn, if grown police recruits can’t answer these 1st grade level questions…:mjlol:maybe they shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
Don’t forget, they’re going to get PAID $2.75 million dollars for FAILING a second grade level entry test :liberaltears:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
View attachment 344804
View attachment 344805

I knew certain parts of Maryland were doing abysmally terrible in state tests. But damn, if grown police recruits can’t answer these 1st grade level questions…:mjlol:maybe they shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

Police departments nation wide are downbad for recruits rn. It really isn't that hard to become a police officer in most places. Long as you don't have a felony and are willing to be drug free for awhile you can become a cop.

With that being said I'm not surprised by this madow chick. A decent amount of poor madows attended underfunded school districts. We legit got a bunch of teenage African American kids that still don't know how to read that well.

Police departments recruit a lot of Madows and most of these guys tend to be from low income areas. Police work is appealing to a lot of these people since it's one of the few careers that can pay you 80k+ without a degree.

This is why i chuckled at how bigots were enraged by an hispanic lady and a Somali American women becoming a police officer a couple days ago.

They want to gatekeep the moronic brute force club known as The American Police. Filled with HS dropout couch potatoes with pot bellies that spill over their belt buckle and a donut in one hand and a gun they can barely use in another hand. Such an exclusive prestigious high class society.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Bro what, explain how you got 2 hours
He was CALLED to the scene at 10:55, key word here. He didnt ARRIVE thus we dont have the variable amount of time between the CALL and the ARRIVAL so logically speaking we would have to assume he took time travelling to the scene and arrived at around 11:30PM and from there to 1:30AM its 2 hours. Again you people have zero critical thinking.

Trending