Appreciation thread for the members who don't engage in qabilism

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
These are users I'm sure have 0% fkd mentality.

@Sambuus
@sophisticate
@Yukon_Niner
@Afrique
@Apollo
@Basic
@BetterDaysAhead
@anyways
@Kanini
@Hodan from HR
@Lostbox
@Saredo
@Marcus

The future of Somalis looks bright thanks to you people, we don't engage in trivial and bigoted matters as we've seen the bigger picture

yes I'm proud of my qabiil but I'm even more proud that I'm not qabilist
@Yukon_Niner was making jokes about bombings in Xamar and saying Anti Hawiyah stuff :ufdup:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
@Yukon_Niner was making jokes about bombings in Xamar and saying Anti Hawiyah stuff :ufdup:

I've insulted every qabil under the sun including my own, I can use qabil against morons without any care. Why? Because it's so stupid I couldn't be bothered to give a crap about it.

As I said tis true power when qabil is a fickle thing:rejoice:

United Somalia is what I believe in though

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I've insulted every qabil under the sun including my own, I can use qabil against morons without any care. Why? Because it's so stupid I couldn't be bothered to give a crap about it.

As I said tis true power when qabil is a fickle thing:rejoice:
No need to lie. You are a qabilist. No makes jokes about ppl being killed to score points except qabilists. You also said stuff a qabilist would say regarding events that took place in the Civil war, a sign of a Cuqdad that you failed to hide:drakekidding:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
No need to lie. You are a qabilist. No makes jokes about ppl being killed to score points except qabilists. You also said stuff a qabilist would say regarding events that took place in the Civil war, a sign of a Cuqdad that you failed to hide:drakekidding:
I've insulted somalilanders and puntland more than I have reer Mog, don't liken me to you kulaha cuqdaad why would I care about some primal shit like that? They're fake lineages:mjkkk:

Trending

Latest posts